What's new

Lol, forgot to introduce myself.

RebelzPlague

I like to think I'm good.
I joined a small while ago, but I forgot to actually come here first to introduce myself.

Hi y'all, I'm RebelzPlague, I play MK9. I enjoy my individuality, which is why I enjoy fighting games and anime when everyone else in my area likes FPS's. I don't use overused characters, so that's why I play Jax, while learning Sektor, Shang Tsung, Skarlet and Rain.

As stated above, I love fighting games, I mostly play 2D/2.5D fighters, but Soul Caliber is like the only 3D I'm willing to touch. So, Blazblue, Arcana Heart 3, SF (I don't actually own SFAE, but I'm considering on getting it), MvC3 (I didn't get vanilla, but I'm getting UMvC3), and of course MK9. I never really get to do casuals, since none of my friends play fighting games, so I mainly stick to online, which I'm actually sure has made me worse at most of these games XD, but I won't quit yet!

I'd say I'm more of the type of player who beasts at combos, but sucks at executing in match XD. If anyone wants to play me in MK, I'm in NA and on PSN, and I'm always looking to play better people, interesting people, and always looking for someone to spar with and help me learn my characters. Anyone who wants a match, try and have the compatibility packs, at least for Rain and Skarlet, and maybe Freddy if his playstyle is to my liking. If you wanna fight in any of the other games, you know where to message.

I also write as a hobby (...don't know what more to add to this part...)

Later Y'all.

Sasuga

Noob
Yeah, I remember seeing your sig elsewhere on the site :)

Enjoy TYM. If youre from EU feel free to add me on psn.