What's new

Lobo New and Improved BnB Thread post 1.06

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
No what mean is the bounce cancel is not possible after the 2nd B2U1
I've done it several times. You have to key the inputs in all at once, don't try to wait it out. After the MB Toss, just hit b2u1 interactable. If you wait and try to time it after the u1, it's gonna whiff. You're basically cancelling into it off of b2u1. Same thing after the bounce- do the 3rd b2u1 and cancel straight into air grab. Should work fine though.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
I'm still finna actually update the OP with more combos. I just haven't done it yet. Right after I originally made this thread I fell off the face of the earth.
I'd say just start off with optimal stuff for each situation (meterless, corner, 1 bar, starting with command grab, BGB, etc) and go from there. That's what I did with the Joker combo thread =)

Gobblerr

Noob
I'd say just start off with optimal stuff for each situation (meterless, corner, 1 bar, starting with command grab, BGB, etc) and go from there. That's what I did with the Joker combo thread =)
Yes. Keep doing it like this. I think this is the best way to have these types of threads. Being able to come in and see all the optimal combos right away and not having to scroll through 30 different combos to try and find the best ones.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I plan on showing each optimal combo meterless and 1 bar, then under that listing each variation of the combo for specific purposes like changing sides, loading trait, 2/3 bars, etc.

If you look at my combo thread in the Raiden mk9 forums, you'll see I was pretty damn thorough haha. I plan on doing the same for Lobo. I'm going to work on this tonight. For reals. Double stamp, no quitsies.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
She overwhelmed me with frame advantage strings into safe 50/50s. What is a lad to do? Tis a predicament innit?

I guess I'll post my BnB's. It'll help out with Chaosphere.
Midscreen
B2U1, 12~Toss, B3, JI2, 21~Low Hook.
(Trait) 21~Low Shotgun Blast, B1~Toss MB, B3, JI3, 21~Hook Charge~
B1~Hook Charge/Low Shotgun Blast

Air to Air
(Really you want to do Standing 3 but this is a combo thread)
JI2, 113~Toss MB, B2U1~Hook Charge
(Trait) 3~Pump Shot MB

Czar Toss MB, B3, JI3, 21~Hook Charge/Load Trait

Corner
(Trait) 21/B1~Low Shotgun Blast, 113~Toss MB, B2U1~Spin Cycle

In reality, you mostly want to do tick throws, oki setups and mix ups, but there's combo potential.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I have been messing around trying to get max damage anti-air combos. And I know everyone raves about Lobo's standing 3 as a great anti-air, but am I alone in thinking his D+2 is also REALLY good? Speaking of D+2:

D+2, B+2,U+1, 1,1,3~MB Czar Toss, B+3, F+2,1~Low Space Hook (37%, 41% with 2 Nuclear Shells loaded)

And something I haven't seen with standing 3:

3~D,B+MB(B+3 bounce cancel), Jump 2, F+2~MB Czar Toss, B+2,U+1~Space Hook (50%, 60% with 2 Nuclear Shells)

Sorry if these have been posted already. The 2nd combo is mostly flash, but if you're willing to burn 3 meters for 60% potentially, it's worth it. Furthermore, if you finish the whole combo you build another half of a bar of meter at least anyway.

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
d+2 has been unreliable for me in the past, even after the update. Just comes out too slow for me and they have to be damn near right over his head. 3 is just more consistent for me personally.

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
I've posted combos off of standing 3 before. Standing 3 is an amazing anti-air.
Obviously you want to anti-air them as high as possible because if you try to antiair them when they are low you'll run the risk of losing to their jump normal.

Standing 3, Cancel in the MB B3, Cancel B3 into a dash, 113, czar toss mb, B3, F21, hook charge is what I use.

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
I've posted combos off of standing 3 before. Standing 3 is an amazing anti-air.
Obviously you want to anti-air them as high as possible because if you try to antiair them when they are low you'll run the risk of losing to their jump normal.

Standing 3, Cancel in the MB B3, Cancel B3 into a dash, 113, czar toss mb, B3, F21, hook charge is what I use.
Cmon, people. What's the damage on the combos you're posting, please..?

I don't know if I'm posting in the correct area, sorry for my horrible english...
I guess that is some kind of video tutorial/combo, right?
If not, you can delete this thread, sorry...

35% up to 84%(situational reset)

Notes:

Midscreen

1 - ji2 B2U1 D2 B2U1 113 DBF2(MB) B2U1 Stage Interaction B3 Dash

2 - ji2 B2U1 D2 B2U1 113 DBF2 dash B1 3 1+3

3 - F3 dash D2 B2U1 21 Stage Interaction B2U1 DBF2

4 - trait (MB)F3 dash 21 Stage Interaction B2U1 DB2

5 - trait ji2 B2U1 21 Stage Interaction B3 B2U1 DB2

6 - trait (MB)F3 B2U1 21 Stage Interaction B2U1 DB2

7 - trait (MB)F3 B2U1 21 Stage Interaction B2U1 DBF2(MB) B2U1 DB1

8 - trait ji2 F21 cancel into B3 ji2 B2U1 113 DBF2(MB) B2U1 Stage Interaction B2U1 DB1(MB)

Corner

1 - trait ji2 F2 DF1(MB) 113 DBF2(MB) B2U1 DB1

2 - trait ji2 21 cancel into F3 B2U1 113 DBF2(MB) B2U1 DB2

3 - trait ji2 DF1D(MB) 113 DBF2(MB) B2U1 Stage Interaction

4 - trait ji2 F21 cancel into F3 B2U1 113 DBF2(MB) B2U1 DB2

5 - trait ji2 F21 cancel into F3 B2U1 113 DBF2(MB) B2U1 DB1(MB)

6 - trait ji2 F21 cancel into F3 B2U1 113 DBF2(MB) B2U1 Stage Interaction