What's new

List your Top 5 Injustice Community Streams

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
1. GallopingGhostArcade - Huge hype, despite what the MU is it's always a "marque match up" and the stream is always pure entertainment. Never connection issues, never lag, never sound issues. Comes off very professional

2. Nycfurby - huge exposure, never connection or lag issues, shows a massive attention to detail and always is on top of things. Cover majors and locals. Home of NLBC ULLLLL

3. Mr_aquaman -most underrated stream by a mile. Never lags, looks great and the content is very original (Evo online tourneys and ares FT20s) big names compete in the online world, needs commentary but very exciting

4. Atlgamersociety - great talent on display at every weekly . Home of some of the best w each character as well as home of 6 top 8 placers and now PL. Great production value, consistent and overall well rounded . Stays up till 3-4am. Very very very few lag issues and drops .

5. 8wayrun - hard to rank, would be higher if they're Internet wasn't from 1983 and reminiscent of a wet sock, dumplings and yarn tied to an electrical sock to make a modem. Jokes aside home of Evo champ KDZ, Boopiter , Jer.....arma :) providing top tier skill on display at every match. Highest quality of production value (when their Internet works) huge props to jaxel immediately uploading after local concludes . Great fun and commentary. Could be #1 or #2 if their stream worked 100% time. Struggle is to watch a match without stream dropping due to piss poor Internet . If Internet issues didn't happen could be best to watch

What are yours?

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
100% agree I need to commentate, i can have srryimwhte or a few others in the area commentate or you can get to hear my salt as i word out the MU

my top 5

1. GBS
2. Break when it works 2. ATL battlenbrew i mean weekly scraps
3. Seattles weekly or bi weekly I forgot the name of it I always check in time to time and enjoy the commentary and diffrent styles of superman/aquaman -_-
4. WNF when it works
5. whenever smarrgasm streams halo, I mean the break when it doesnt work

Last edited:

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Hey mr aquaman... do you upload your vids to youtube or do they just stay archived on twitch or something?

Hows about some links fellers! =P
I JUST started, I'm still learning all the ins and outs sorry I'm behind. Commentary is next. Lol.

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
GGA takes it in terms of entertainment and hype. Production is so so and not too memorable.

The Break is godlike in terms of production and match quality. The internet issues really do hurt it though :(

ATLscraps is great but I rarely get to watch it =/

If we could judge on match quality alone then WNF could be #1. Better production (cams) and dual commentary and it could be back to being amazing

Stay tuned for BLTB on Monday though guys, we're hoping to get your guys' attention :)

Last edited:

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
GGA is the undisputed #1 IMO...hilarious and entertaining commentary, perpetual hype, great play, characters you don't usually see, perfect stream quality

I like the Break and Scraps a lot too. Arturo's stream is usually good as well.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
1. GGA - Most entertaining stream by a mile. Not in terms of competition, but overall presentation. 16Bit can put over two jobbers like PantyChrist and me and make us look like top players.

2. The Break Weekly-Excellent matches accompanied by Darth Arma commentary, has a weekly showcase of most of the greatest players in the Northeast Region, and the archives are uploaded to youtube instantly.

3. AtlantaKombat- Interesting cast of characters that uses an interesting cast of characters: Harley, Zod, Raven, Flash, Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, etc. Pig's commentary and story telling is always hype.

4. TeamSp00ky for Top 8 at Majors- Great production, reaches out to a wider audience in the thousands, and only displays high quality matches.

5. NYCFurby- Pulls a lot of viewers for pools at Majors, never drops the stream, and does heavy promotion for Injustice when he's in charge of it.

GGA Max

GGA - Love the comedic vibe of being there, along with extremely diverse characters. We have our mascots, underdogs, everyone seems to have a story. Also once the Ohio people came, like 8 weeks ago. It was cool, you guys should come again.

ATL weekly scraps - The amount of cameras and overall presentation content is great. 1st on my list if I would chose to visit other places. I heard PL is there, which is like a cool variable in their tournament. I gotta start watching it more.

The Break - The salt on here sometimes! How many sticks have been slammed to the ground in these walls? This is a cool stream for watching the ruthless, cut-throat top tiers every week. The internet cutting out is annoying, but the guys are generally cool.

WNF - If they had cameras and more professionalism would be a place higher. You guys should really help out Chef. Otherwise its cool they have a Tyrant and Theo who are both great examples of the "talk small, play big" mentality.

NLBC - Basically the same as the break, but the internet is better, we'll see how popular they become going forward for IGAU. I know last time they had hella viewers which was tight.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
GGA - Love the comedic vibe of being there, along with extremely diverse characters. We have our mascots, underdogs, everyone seems to have a story. Also once the Ohio people came, like 8 weeks ago. It was cool, you guys should come again.

ATL weekly scraps - The amount of cameras and overall presentation content is great. 1st on my list if I would chose to visit other places. I heard PL is there, which is like a cool variable in their tournament. I gotta start watching it more.

The Break - The salt on here sometimes! How many sticks have been slammed to the ground in these walls? This is a cool stream for watching the ruthless, cut-throat top tiers every week. The internet cutting out is annoying, but the guys are generally cool.

WNF - If they had cameras and more professionalism would be a place higher. You guys should really help out Chef. Otherwise its cool they have a Tyrant and Theo who are both great examples of the "talk small, play big" mentality.

NLBC - Basically the same as the break, but the internet is better, we'll see how popular they become going forward for IGAU. I know last time they had hella viewers which was tight.
Don't forget the massive amounts of PJSalt that happen almost every week at GBS!

And to everyone that has said kind things about the the GGA streams...thank you! If anyone has any more constructive criticisms/feedback, let me know - I'm the guy usually running things behind the curtain (except last week, @GGA Fill Pops and @GGA Jeremiah were at the reins due to my back literally being blown out!)

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Don't forget the massive amounts of PJSalt that happen almost every week at GBS!

And to everyone that has said kind things about the the GGA streams...thank you! If anyone has any more constructive criticisms/feedback, let me know - I'm the guy usually running things behind the curtain (except last week, @GGA Fill Pops and @GGA Jeremiah were at the reins due to my back literally being blown out!)
Fix the sound dawg!!!

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
tbh The Break. I'm almost happy sometimes when I have to watch it from home instead of being able to go. Arma provides top tier commentary, and even without that the matches are always exciting. No offense to GGA, but the reason I prefer it is because despite Jupiter usually winning, every week there's around 5-6 players who can potentially win, and another group of players who can occasionally take wins off those guys. GBS is almost always Max in grand finals, then 16bit and slips sometimes met by PPJ or SaucyJack. It might be because I know everyone at The Break, but with other streams I'll start getting bored and go do something else until top 3.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Man we really want to, but it's a hell of a drive and costs us quite a bit, so unfortunately it can't happen too often. This month travel money is going to Civil War, but hopefully in the next few months we'll be able to come back. I want to see how much I've improved since last time (Hopefully enough to actually take games from you guys :p ) and enjoy the atmosphere again. Plus your arcade is godlike.