What's new

Strategy List of wakeups subzero can stuff

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Inspired by Ninj's topic.

I'll start with kitana,she's free on wakeup with d4 (or almost?)

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I haven't perfected it, but I'm pretty sure that you can stuff Noob's wakeup Up Shadow with a long range d4.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
I haven't perfected it, but I'm pretty sure that you can stuff Noob's wakeup Up Shadow with a long range d4.
For noob saibot, if you end your combo with 214 slide, an ice blast will beat all of his wakeups, you just have to time it. its fairly simple. The worst tht can happen is he trades with you, and you can still then get up and 214 slide, resetting the situation. Im not entirely sure if it works off of 212 slide, at least the same timing will not work due to the slight change in spacing.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
For noob saibot, if you end your combo with 214 slide, an ice blast will beat all of his wakeups, you just have to time it. its fairly simple. The worst tht can happen is he trades with you, and you can still then get up and 214 slide, resetting the situation. Im not entirely sure if it works off of 212 slide, at least the same timing will not work due to the slight change in spacing.
It does, you just have to delay abit or the invincibility frames will eat the ice blast.

Sent from Cyberdyne Systems

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
I would think a delayed ice ball could stuff a lot of wakeups.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I would think a delayed ice ball could stuff a lot of wakeups.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
fast advancing ones still blow him up.
sometimes walking away blows up the timer.... :)

We don't have skarlets little kick thingy that is super duper awesome!!! :p

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
fast advancing ones still blow him up.
sometimes walking away blows up the timer.... :)

We don't have skarlets little kick thingy that is super duper awesome!!! :p
That thing is pure fucking evil,was fighting UFG and that shit kept me out at least 2 times a match.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
You can definitely d4 all of Jax's wakeups, Dash Puch, OHS, Gotcha Grab, everything.
Really? I've picked up Jax, and OHS on wake-up beat pretty much everything. (except for jump in attacks) Even when I've tried to poke him out of wake-up, I'd catch the OHS with my teeth.