What's new

List of Locations for UMK3 and other MK Arcade Machines

1250 is a real lot to pay for a cabinet. I only paid 900 for mine with a 33" monitor and I've learned that I shouldnt have paid more than 600. If you really want it I guess price isnt as big an object, but I wouldnt pay that much.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Me too, but nothing, not even the internet or XBL can replicate the feeling of "knocking elbows on a MK box" as I used to call it...hehe

Thanks for the heads up Frankie...I will PM you back in a minute after I check on the auction....you da man STRIP CLUB MESSIAH....lmao!

I am also bidding on a MKII control panel from an MKII box. I am gonna take that and have it modded with 2 PS3 controllers for MKII on PSN. :)

Tim Static

Adminerator
I cant decide this UMK3 cab, or another auction for a better cab with MK3.
One day, sooner than later, I will all 5 MK cabs. :)

EDIT: I looked on eBay and found a seller here in C-Bus who is selling a cabinet with both MK3 & UMK3 programmed in it. He is also selling a MKII cab too. I might have MKII, MK3 & UMK3 before Monday. :D

EDIT #2: I just talked to the guy in C-Bus and I am going to go look at them tomorrow. $1000 for both cabinets. CAN NOT WAIT TO BUST SOME ASS ON THE STICKS. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

stahan

Noob
Tim Static said:
I cant decide this UMK3 cab, or another auction for a better cab with MK3.
One day, sooner than later, I will all 5 MK cabs. :)

EDIT: I looked on eBay and found a seller here in C-Bus who is selling a cabinet with both MK3 & UMK3 programmed in it. He is also selling a MKII cab too. I might have MKII, MK3 & UMK3 before Monday. :D

EDIT #2: I just talked to the guy in C-Bus and I am going to go look at them tomorrow. $1000 for both cabinets. CAN NOT WAIT TO BUST SOME ASS ON THE STICKS. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Yea those cpu players won't know what hit them!

Tim Static

Adminerator
abc ur dead0 said:
It wasn't for sale. It was in a food area with a couple other games.
Who is that little girl standing next to that cabinet?

JUST KIDDING.

But seriouslly, that is a nice looking MK box. How were the sticks on it? Janky? or tight?

i decided to make a list of the current mk locations i only posted ones that have been confirmed (excepiton on one machine), i only used the information given on here, i also put the flaws in the machine if given

Umk3

(INSIDE OF THE U.S)

University Pinball Philly and 8 on the Break in Dunellen NJ
Brunswick Zone Feasterville PA 19053 (sticks are bad)
Central Florida, Titusville, 32796 ,The "Laundromat" on N. Singleton
Fun Zone in Long Island. (unknown if it still exists)
hinkle family fun center in Alberquerque,NM
Buddys Family Entertainment Bowling ,1111 N 200 W, Tooele,UTAH 84074 3853 E. Thomas Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85018 (Arcadia Ice Hockey Rink)
Lil' Caesar's on Kelley Dr. in Stockton, CA.
San Rafael, California. Starbase 1 Arcade, located on Fourth street
EA Tiburon Florida
(Valencia Community College) in Florida
NU Arcade Baker Lake, NU X0C 0A0
Made In New York Vintage Clothing 5366 Merrick Rd Massapequa NY
waco Texas at skate waco the roller rink
Boardwalk in Wildwood New Jersey(p1 side is bad though)
Garcia's Pizza in Champaign Illinois
Dallas @ Valley View Mall
G2K games in Norton Virginia
Regal Empress"cruise ship,from the"Imperial Majesty"cruise line! (florida)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Players with UMK3 machines

Frankiebonez house Long Island, NY
Tim Static in Columbus, Ohio
NKI has one in his house St. Louis, MO, 63123.
player mkvids dot net has one in his house long island ny
Also one in player's house Sullen

---------------------------------------------------------------------
outside of US
austrailia
Noarlunga Cinema Centre(38-42 David Witton Drive, Noarlunga)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mk4
Dallas texas
one at the Parks Mall (really its in Arlington but its close enough)
- one at Cinemark 14 towards Lancaster
- Whats Hot Fun World, a skating rink, but the screen needs adjusting, you can only see half the screen.

L.A California U.S.A, city of west covina inside a mall, in a place called TILT.

Decatur Conference and Center Hotel,Champaign Illinois (hk doenst work on both sides)

Ramada hotel in Orlando (blood and autocombos (!) disabled)

Royal Pacific hotel at city walk in orlando florida

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mk2
basement bowling place called the strike zonein mississauga ont canada
Mega Play 2500 Miracle Ln # D Mishawaka, IN 46545 (574) 254-0100
Ramada hotel in Ft. Lauderdale (florida)
flea market in Wesley chapel Florida

Not that it's much use to anyone on the forums, but I found another UMK3 machine. It's located in an arcade called CyberClub in the Mall San Pedro, in San Jose, Costa Rica. Hey, if people can report machines in Australia, I guess this is legit too. :lol:

Anyway, the controls are poor. Pretty much every button except p1 Block, p1 HK, p2 LP, and the run buttons are pretty non-responsive, you gotta jam on them like 2 or 3 times for it to register. Also, the p1 stick is loose and sloopy as hell, and the p2 stick is hit or miss on jumping up and left.

And the saddest part... in a crowded arcade with tons of people, nobody seemed interested in playing.

Isn't there both an UMK3 and MK II machine down in Wildwood, NJ?

i know UMK3 is there but I also remember MK II. It was around the time that Freddy vs Jason came out in theaters.