What's new

LIJOE "thisisiloveu" and Ermac

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
For the longest time I said I would be using/maining Ermac and I ended up using Noob instead... well, LIJOE (on stream) just made me inspired to use him now. Just wow... granted I am no LIJOE, but damn... thank you for showing me just how badass that character can be. Very well done.

Similar to your HS in UMK3... everything you did was very effective and smart. Good shit.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
For the longest time I said I would be using/maining Ermac and I ended up using Noob instead... well, LIJOE (on stream) just made me inspired to use him now. Just wow... granted I am no LIJOE, but damn... thank you for showing me just how badass that character can be. Very well done.

Similar to your HS in UMK3... everything you did was very effective and smart. Good shit.
Enlighten us for those that didnt see the stream. What kind of tools and tricks we talkin here?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Enlighten us for those that didnt see the stream. What kind of tools and tricks we talkin here?
Joe was actually playing a crude form of what IMO will be standard Ermac play. Force push zoning, JP>lift for air-to-air, throw to throw back full-screen, etc.

Dark_Rob

Noob
Congratulations to IloveuJoe for winning MK9 at Sunday night showdown.
Also props to Chris G. for putting on a killer showing with Reptile. Nice job fellas.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Joe won?? GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD SHHHHHHHHHHHIIIITTTT!!! :D

Damn, wish I coulda watched it all. I asked Sp00ky if it was recorded though so hopefully it was.

To be honest i think we all need to be versatile. Ermac Currently looks a bit broken to most people who are begging for him to get nerfed. I dont know why but i can see him changing as the game gets older.