What's new

General/Other - Cassie Cage (Old) Cassie Cage Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Here is what I noticed after watching The American Way.

• The meter portion of the screen was covered with their title so we could not see if it builds meter and how much
  • point blank range it seems to do about 3-5% damage
  • It could be dash cancellable for mind games
  • for both the missiles and American Way she raises her hand up so maybe mind games to make them think missiles are coming down, but you American Way backdash and bait something? I might be clutching at straws here
Then on a side note this looks like THE @SonicFox5000 character

Did you guys notice that the input for Air Strikes is down down? Perfect for teabagging baits. Teabagging with Cassie actually has a reason in mind games.
Also the taunt. Hehehehehe.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
k btw for seriously u guise best find a new main since ima be da bes cassandra cage.
I know you like, idolise me and all, but like, there's no need to keep playing the same character as me all the time.

Holy shit, she has tactical teabags? She just keeps looking better and better.

MK Led

Umbasa
Soooo, I hope the tackle grab isn't just a high grab like the 'bow breaker' one. It looks like sonya's overhead so maybe its that?

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
her taunt special is pure sodium chloride inducing lol love it

do we know the input yet? screen shot maybe?

Just for fun I took the damage from Cassie Cage's gunshot into photoshop to measure.

I got 6.8% damage or there abouts. Seems like decent for damage for how fast it comes out and recovers. What do you guys think?

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
The American Way has to be cancellable or something. I feel like it has to be ridiculously good after all the mystery surrounding it

Cant wait to EX American Way :d:l:fp , @GGA Jeremiah think thats possible?
Weird. I didn't get the tag notice even though it was tagged properly. For American Way I am not sure. They seem to explain things well on the stream and when they went over Kitana they mentioned the sharpening of the blades adding more damage. So I am sure if The American Way did more they would have said so. So I am thinking that is really all it is (with no EX version or else they would have showed it.)

Thusly, after dropping The American Way into photoshop my hype estimates of 3-5% damage were too high! It looks to only do 2% damage right now. But with all that said, if it builds meter, I think it is a fine move to do full screen. It seems to start up fast and end quickly so as a full screen meter builder it could be ok.

Another point could be that Missile Strike looks to be a very good special move, so NRS might be fine with that being the only perk for Spec ops and just threw this in for fun.

Also not to mention if The American Way can brutality you now have the most humiliating brutality in the whole game!

On a side note. Did anyone else notice that Cassie hit D'vorah so hard in the cooter that it knocked her head off! Now that is power!

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Ok. Here is what I noticed after watching The American Way.

• The meter portion of the screen was covered with their title so we could not see if it builds meter and how much
  • point blank range it seems to do about 3-5% damage
  • It could be dash cancellable for mind games
  • for both the missiles and American Way she raises her hand up so maybe mind games to make them think missiles are coming down, but you American Way backdash and bait something? I might be clutching at straws here
Then on a side note this looks like THE @SonicFox5000 character

Did you guys notice that the input for Air Strikes is down down? Perfect for teabagging baits. Teabagging with Cassie actually has a reason in mind games.
Also the taunt. Hehehehehe.
As I stated BEFORE that i was going to use spec ops, this is pretty hype to finally see what she can do.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
The American Way gives a decent chunk of meter, much more than the usual meter build from specials, but not a ridiculous amount.

Maybe related to the american way, but I feel like in the new story trailer we see her throw a fireball in one of the scene's, which wasn't shown as a possible move for any of her variations to my knowledge.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Cassie appeals to me, I plan on making her my number one.
Love her attitude and swagger.. On Cassie it makes her look like a non shit taking bitch, whereas on daddy, just made him look like a douche..
Unfortunately Harley Quinn from IGAU ruined any air gun characters for me.. Have to readjust to the "Deadshot" flavor of air shot bleh

Last edited:

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Daddy's in...
Bring it
Uncle Jax...
Cousin Jaqui
Daddy Johnny
Mommy Sonya...

Nothing shows family love (especially the Cage Family) as a shot to the nuggets!!

Nutt punches for everyone.

Reveal the Cage grandparents as story or playable.. IDGAF.. They takin a nutt shot too!!

Last edited:

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I was just watching the Cage family trailer, and saw something. Cassie has a quick low to overhead string that leads to combo.

1:01 of the Cage family trailer. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.