What's new

Let's Just Discuss This...Roster Thing Civilly

gosoxtim

Noob
Would be weird for them to remove him if that was the case. Plus Goro's DLC, what happens to the roster screen for people who don't have him?
it wouldn't be weird if they remove him we saw him in the same spot as for people that wont get goro the box wont proablly be there

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Of the 5 Heroes in Chapter One Fujin's the only one not confirmed playable ATM. I've got a strong feeling that he'll be in. Rain's looking likely as well. 27 looks more likely though, my mistake.
Wait, without DLC we have so far 24 from the leaked list, if we add Rain and Fujin there is one missing, who are you refering to?

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Do you not understand how DLC and pre-order bonuses work?

It's downloadable content... which means, he isn't in the game unless you pre-order and get a code.

"Internet connection required to access downloadable content." The dude is DLC.
Usually Pre-Order bonuses are on the disc, but locked. You need to download the key in order to unlock the on disc content... semantics, I know, but it's worth noting this is how publishers typically handle pre order bonuses.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Leaked roster is 25.
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the list leaked?:
1. Cassie
2. Dvorah
3. Ermac
4. Ferra/Torr
5. Kano
6. Kitana
7. Kotal Kahn
8. Kung Lao
9. Quan Chi
10. Raiden
11. Reptile
12. Scorpion
13. Sub Zero
14. Mileena
15. Jax
16. Takeda
17. Jacqui
18. Kung Jin
19. Johnny
20. Sonya
21. Liu Kang
22. Shinnok
23. Erron Black
24. Kenshi

Mulder

King of Heroes
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the list leaked?:
1. Cassie
2. Dvorah
3. Ermac
4. Ferra/Torr
5. Kano
6. Kitana
7. Kotal Kahn
8. Kung Lao
9. Quan Chi
10. Raiden
11. Reptile
12. Scorpion
13. Sub Zero
14. Mileena
15. Jax
16. Takeda
17. Jacqui
18. Kung Jin
19. Johnny
20. Sonya
21. Liu Kang
22. Shinnok
23. Erron Black
24. Kenshi
Oh hey you're right. My bad. Seems like having 25 confirms that the leaked roster's wrong.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Wait, right now there are 26 slots, 24 for the leaked list, one for the random and 1 previosly occupied by goro, now that goro is DLC we still have 26 but who do you think will occupy Goro's slot?
I don't think this is the final select screen, but if there's only one character left not from the leaked list I'd guess Fujin.