What's new

Let TYM Pick your weekly Main Round 2! (Oct.6 - Oct.13)

Alright, I'll give into this again. Gimmie your best shot, TestYourMight!

Main: Kratos. Alternates: Freddy, Stryker, Liu Kang, Sektor, Noob Saibot, Shang Tsung, and Cyber Sub-Zero. Last Week's TYM-given main: Kabal.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料

Main: Kratos. Alternates: Freddy, Stryker, Liu Kang, Sektor, Noob Saibot, Shang Tsung, and Cyber Sub-Zero. Last Week's TYM-given main: Kabal.
Uh uh uh.... J A D E!!!!

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!

im also gunna say Jade, i'd say Kano...but Jade is a decent compromise :D

Uh uh uh.... J A D E!!!!

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk
im also gunna say Jade, i'd say Kano...but Jade is a decent compromise :D
Karma gave me Kabal last week, now karma flipped around and gave me Jade. Maaaannn, this is like being a hot girl at a Burger King restaurant, ordering a hamburger with ketchup, pickles and onions, then taking a bite and tasting the juicy goodness of the hamburger, only to taste something odd, and find out that some guy thought it would be a good idea to add his secret ingredient of Vitamin Sperm into the burger. Oh well.

Maybe I'll find Jade to be a fun character to play as!

Espio

Kokomo
Karma gave me Kabal last week, now karma flipped around and gave me Jade. Maaaannn, this is like being a hot girl at a Burger King restaurant, ordering a hamburger with ketchup, pickles and onions, then taking a bite and tasting the juicy goodness of the hamburger, only to taste something odd, and find out that some guy thought it would be a good idea to add his secret ingredient of Vitamin Sperm into the burger. Oh well.

Maybe I'll find Jade to be a fun character to play as!

You play Stryker, they're similar characters with similar strengths and weaknesses, it won't be too bad lol. Plus Jade is classy and a good troll.