What's new

Let the flame wars begin.

dreemernj

Ambassador
Console Gamers Get Killed against PC Gamers

...I've heard from reliable sources that during the development they brought together the best console gamers to play mediocre PC gamers at the same game... and guess what happened? They pitted console gamers with their "console" controller, against PC gamers with their keyboard and mouse.

The console players got destroyed every time. So much so that it would be embarrassing to the XBOX team in general had Microsoft launched this initiative.

if it's at shit like FPS, then duh, keyboard & mouse win, try playing Katamari, you'll find a pad rules. football, a pad rules, RTS, keyboard & mouse, and so on, just depends on the games played, familiarity, and other factors.

MKK hanzo

Its obvious. What is harder? Click on "My documents" or to aim with an analog stick? Now if we talk about fighters or other games...

7h30n

Noob
It was obvious. Console players have no chance in an FPS.

But, fighting games are like made for cross platform play! I can't wait for PC version of BlazBlue, they promise cross play through Live!

Why are people still debating this topic? Everybody and their grandmother knows that a mouse and keyboard is more precise than a gamepad. End of story. Those who keep arguing this are just looking for trolling opportunities....

....which I don't blame them for. Trolling is fun. :p

All covered here. Any shooter benefits from KB& mouse support. Pointing and clicking is just that much more precise even on console with the motion controllers. For example, RE4 is tenfold easier and more precise on the Wii for example. The Move support on PS3 is apparently even more precise and whoever played it just doesn't want to go back to pads.