What's new

Learn a new character

Enenra

Go to hell.
So if enough people think this is a good idea and want to get into it, I was thinking that we could all learn a random character. How this would work is you would post your name, your current mains, and then any characters you have a moral objection to (if any) and won't play. If I get enough participants, I'll make some scraps of paper with everyone's name on each one and stick them in a hat or a bin. In another hat or whatever I use, I'll have every character on its own piece of paper as well. I'll pick your name randomly, then a character randomly, if you object to said character I'll pick again. I'll update the OP with who got who. Since I'm participating too, I'll go first:

Enenra
Main: Sub Zero, Noob Saibot, Rain
And I won't play Freddy or Kung Lao.

Participants/Characters
RomeoBravoDelta:
Enenra (No KL or Freddy):
Wemfs(No Kratos or Freddy):
Couch Tomato:
halfeaten:
BodamEscapePlan (No LK, Scorpion, Sheeva):

Sure, why not?

I main Sektor, it seems like Noob Saibot's my secondary these days, and I'm fairly familiar with Cyrax.

Ermac, Mileena, Quan Chi, and Reptile are all characters that I've made efforts to learn in the past, and Mileena even used to be my main/secondary but has since fallen woefully behind everyone else, so you can make a judgment call on those three.

Enenra

Go to hell.
Sure, why not?

I main Sektor, it seems like Noob Saibot's my secondary these days, and I'm fairly familiar with Cyrax.

Ermac, Mileena, Quan Chi, and Reptile are all characters that I've made efforts to learn in the past, and Mileena even used to be my main/secondary but has since fallen woefully behind everyone else, so you can make a judgment call on those three.
Cool. Updated OP

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Why the hell not.

Main: Noob Saibot first and foremost, Nightwolf, Sub Zero.
The only characters I won't play are Kratos and Freddy.

leek

Noob
Mains: like my sig.. Lao, Raiden and Cage. I'm not okay with playing Smoke, Kano, Jade, Baraka or Cyber Sub..

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
I main Rain and Noob Saibot, also have dabbled with Quan Chi, Ermac, Johnny Cage, Jax, Sub-Zero, Smoke and Cyrax. Some more than others.

Only characters I wouldn't want to play are Sheeva, Liu Kang and Scorpion.

halfeaten

Fully Composed
I main Quan Chi and Kano. Have experience with Smoke, Shang Tsung, Jax, and Raiden.

No one I wouldn't mind picking up.

Enenra

Go to hell.
Thanks Tomato, Bodam, and halfeaten. I'll let you guys know when I decide to do it.

UPDATE: I'm going to take a shower, go eat, and if no one else has applied I'll do it then.
Cheers!

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Well, I can't really state that I have a main anymore, but I play - Reptile, Quan Chi, Kano, Sektor, Johnny Cage, Scorpion, Ermac, Baraka and Jax.

The only two characters I'm opposed to are Kung Lao and Raiden; I've played Raiden quite a bit but after winning effortlessly with him multiple times I found him dull and uninteresting (online, mind you). Noob, Sindel and possibly Kitana wouldn't suit me as I'm not much of a zoner but I'd give 'em a shot. Would prefer ruling out Kratos as well, since he's just a novelty character.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Could be interesting. I main Jax, used to main Reptile so its a no no for him. I have no other objections.

Enenra

Go to hell.
Alright, for some reason I can't edit the OP, so:

IniquityDM(no KL or Raiden):
OmegaK(no Reptile):
RomeoBravoDelta:
Enenra (No KL or Freddy):
Wemfs(No Kratos or Freddy):
Couch Tomato:
halfeaten:
BodamEscapePlan (No LK, Scorpion, Sheeva):
STORMS do you want in?

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Mains: Noob Saibot, Ermac
I use (but am not excelled with) Scorpion, Mileena, Kung Lao, Subbzy, Smoke, Quan Chi, and Reptile.

Id refuse to play as Sheeva, Kabal, Jade, or a DLC character.

Enenra

Go to hell.
So here it is, and I decided to do it three times because some people got some really shitty chars. These are what I drew in order, at random, blindfolded from a hat (yes I had fun.) Take your pick:
Wemfs: Stryker, Scorpion, Raiden
Tomato: Rain, Scorpion, Shang Tsung
OmegaK: Sonya, Sindel, Cyrax
IniquityDM: Rain, Freddy, Sonya
BodamEscapePlan: Stryker, Jax, Quan Chi
Enenra: Cyber Sub Zero, Freddy, Ermac
halfeaten: Cyrax, Shang Tsung, Liu Kang
RomeoBravoDelta: Ermac, Rain, Kitana
Sage Leviathan: Kung Lao, Kitana, Sonya

Tell me what you guys think. If you aren't happy, let me know and we'll see if we can change that.