What's new

"Leaked" Deathstroke vs. Superman gameplay

SZSR

Noob
I'm glad all these videos got reposted. I forgot that Grundy could whiff his super 4 times and still hit is.

at 2:00

Also, did Flash just say "I'm Batman" at 4:40?

And Green Arrow is a bit of a potty mouth at :24
Flash says "I'm that fast."

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
And Green Arrow is a bit of a potty mouth at :24
Batman: "You're sweating." DUUUUUDE. That was fucking badASS. I've always wanted to use Batman but I decided not to because he's probably gonna be Wesker tier and everybody's gonna use him... But now I'm not so sure.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
is it just me or did they remove Nightwing's wingdings projectile move?
i know he had them i saw it when he was announced but in these videos he doesnt and they werent in the moves list :confused:

trufenix

bye felicia
is it just me or did they remove Nightwing's wingdings projectile move?
i know he had them i saw it when he was announced but in these videos he doesnt and they werent in the moves list :confused:
He has anti-air wing dings and air based wing dings. His ground projectile has always been the spark.

Goku

Noob
yeah thats what i meant, but why arent they in the moves list or shown in the latest build theyre showing off?
I think its part of his character trait button(like Batman can either spin the Bats around him or launch them at you), Nightwing can electrify his weapons and do the ground spark.

trufenix

bye felicia
yeah thats what i meant, but why arent they in the moves list or shown in the latest build theyre showing off?
The "quick refernece" thing that pops up when you just hit start doesn't have everything. Only the full movelist that you select form the menu at the bottom does.

trufenix

bye felicia
oooohhhhhhh thanks for clearing that up :)
in fact, if that most recent urbano article on destructoid is to be believed, you can actualy pick what shows up on quick reference in addition to the on screen taggables.

It would actually be amazing if you could have a different set of tagged moves for every character, and not have to reset it every time you switch characters.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Hey bit of a random question but is Supes heat vision always low to high or is that with meter burn?

trufenix

bye felicia
Hey bit of a random question but is Supes heat vision always low to high or is that with meter burn?
It's always the low to high spread, the meter burn just makes it "pop" at the end, air and ground. He has (at least) one heat vision attack in a string thats kind of up close and personal, but he still kinda aims it at their feet.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
It's always the low to high spread, the meter burn just makes it "pop" at the end, air and ground. He has (at least) one heat vision attack in a string thats kind of up close and personal, but he still kinda aims it at their feet.
I have a feeling this is going to be extremely annoying, I mean high to low is easier in general (for me anyway) to block than low to high, I just have a feeling it's going to get spammed, does anyone have an idea how easy it is to jump/dodge it?

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
I have a feeling this is going to be extremely annoying, I mean high to low is easier in general (for me anyway) to block than low to high, I just have a feeling it's going to get spammed, does anyone have an idea how easy it is to jump/dodge it?
I was just thinking this and it also seems "super" safe.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I think its part of his character trait button(like Batman can either spin the Bats around him or launch them at you), Nightwing can electrify his weapons and do the ground spark.
Nightwing's trait is to switch between staff and escrima sticks. The ground spark is just a regular special move.