What's new

"Leaked" Deathstroke vs. Superman gameplay

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
A lot of these resemble some RFD footage, I think. He purposely cuts out the audio for a reason. And LOL @ slapping famous player names up on some of those vids.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Sooo wait, we haven't seen these before, have we? My memory is seriously hazy at the moment.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
I guess Deathstroke mains can be happy. At 1:34 we see that he gives no fucks about supers with projectile invincibilty, looks like the armor can only take one hit.
Though, these videos will probably be down soon.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Nice Deathstoke gameplay. Yea, that Superman sucked balls, but it still shows off some cool Deathstoke stuff.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
We went from no shots fired in the Grundy vs Deathstroke video to the complete opposite extreme with this vid.Lol....footage is footage and its better to get something rather than nothing.

I can't get to a computer so from my phone.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Also, in the Harley vs Nightwing video, Harley's forward dash is KUH-RAAAAAAZY, which is great news for me. And I'm not sure if we've seen this before or not but she has a backflip like Poison from SF, would be nice if it had full invincibility like Poison's as well but that's probably too good to be true.

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.
And I'm not sure if we've seen this before or not but she has a backflip like Poison from SF, would be nice if it had full invincibility like Poison's as well but that's probably too good to be true.
That's her backdash

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
This game looks too great. Glad to see you can still duck projectiles and there's traditional mk poking and not sf type poking. Can't say that supes repped him good though that was a let down (._. )

Also, in the Harley vs Nightwing video, Harley's forward dash is KUH-RAAAAAAZY, which is great news for me. And I'm not sure if we've seen this before or not but she has a backflip like Poison from SF, would be nice if it had full invincibility like Poison's as well but that's probably too good to be true.
I got to try out Harley at RFD, shes really fun^^ (mmm that fully charged unblockable projectile, if only I knew a setup for it)
Though uh, Adam will be claiming most of my time :3

Goku

Noob
This footage isn't new, it was filmed last week at RFD around the same time as the PAX East stream. There is a YT video of the whole stream, but I can't seem to find it(anyone who can that would be helpful :D - I believe FrothyOmen filmed it). And booyah, the PS3 version is looking pretty solid in terms of speed, no slowdown on Transitions or Supers noticed :).

AssassiN

Noob
This footage isn't new, it was filmed last week at RFD around the same time as the PAX East stream. There is a YT video of the whole stream, but I can't seem to find it(anyone who can that would be helpful :D - I believe FrothyOmen filmed it). And booyah, the PS3 version is looking pretty solid in terms of speed, no slowdown on Transitions or Supers noticed :).
That footage has been removed by Warner Brothers, RFD had a tweet saying that they won't upload any of the Injustice footage because non-official footage isn't allowed yet.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Well it's official that doesn't matter if its the Watchtower or not, Supermans Super shows it coming from Earth, I didn't think this would of being the case, since They gave Supes Alt different intros and outro

But keep in mind they could of changed this, plus it's only supers so its no big deal

Goku

Noob
That footage has been removed by Warner Brothers, RFD had a tweet saying that they won't upload any of the Injustice footage because non-official footage isn't allowed yet.
I figured that was probably the reason I couldn't find it, I am still surprised there hasn't been any full-game videos yet.

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
I'm glad all these videos got reposted. I forgot that Grundy could whiff his super 4 times and still hit is.

at 2:00

Also, did Flash just say "I'm Batman" at 4:40?

And Green Arrow is a bit of a potty mouth at :24