What's new

Late night MKII players? (PS3)

dubson

Noob
Who here gets in the bulk of their playing at night?

I'm talkin graveyard shift, 12 am - 6 am.

I sometimes play during the day during the week, but most of the time I can actually get it in as at night.

I'm one of those monsters that come out and play at night. After work and study I stay up playing relaxing playing my PS3.

Hey dubson, I am usually awake late. Add me (psn:AvsFan04). I don't get on the PSN too often, but you can AIM me at AvsFan052 and I'll get on.

thats me for sure. im usually on anywhere from 12am-5am. Im not really a top player, but im always up for some games.

PSN-+> gonzoxthexdoctor

You guys are up fucking late! Wow. The latest I'll be up is on Fridays, and we're talking 1 am est. And usually if I'm playing MK2 that late, it's because I'm playing someone for the 60th match or something, and when I'm with them that's it.

Maybe I need to work on my MK2 stamina.

@dubson, what time zone are you in?

CUKO28

Noob
Lol dont worry David,i have no MK2 Stamina either. Rarely i pass 25 matches and rarely i play Mk2 at 2am.

dubson

Noob
lol, seriously guys.

Don't come to this site with multiple accounts like we aren't going to find out....

Uh hi im new here and um......my name is fusion116 , um i dont know how to play very (gulp) well but if someone will teach me the basics i will be happy to learn. And NO i dont know who the real fusion is but its not me ok ,....i swear!! my psn tag is fusion116