What's new

Late Bablity??

Bo_DK

Noob
That wont work on the arcade though. I have done it a handfull times and everytime my character just goes into winners stance (half a second before usual) and opponent will fall and it will continue as regular.

It can be done with friendships but that confuses the announcer and he will say "FATALITY" when barake is just standing there with his present, smiling ;D

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
Bo_DK said:
That wont work on the arcade though. I have done it a handfull times and everytime my character just goes into winners stance (half a second before usual) and opponent will fall and it will continue as regular.

It can be done with friendships but that confuses the announcer and he will say "FATALITY" when barake is just standing there with his present, smiling ;D

Well, this was MAME, which is an exact rip of the rom info from the arcade, so I would imagine that it IS possible, but I will refer to your expertise. If you say it's not possible, then I'll accept that.

I had something similar doing one of Reptile's UMK3 forceball fatality-screwups only in reverse, after the finisher was broken it announced Kung Lao the winner via Babality.

YourMKArcadeSource

TerryMasters said:
I had something similar doing one of Reptile's UMK3 forceball fatality-screwups only in reverse, after the finisher was broken it announced Kung Lao the winner via Babality.

Hmm. Interesting.

YourMKArcadeSource

Can't. I'm in Thailand. However, I just did it twice in a row with Baraka on Rev 2.1, so it does the same thing on two different revisions. It should also be noted that doing a late babality to cause a "fatality" announcement on 2.1 will not allow you to do the multiple bablity/friendship glitch abuse.