What's new

Last Thread of Hope for Rain

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Ed's been tweeting way to much about Rain lately for him not to make it as playable imo... Im thinking he makes it as DLC , like 98% confident.

Just noticed while watching a stream that, similar to tanya, there are actually a few differences between his borrowed move set and the one seen in MKX

Just like how Tanya has her projectile, and a few moves of her own to go along with kitana's placeholder moves, Rain's bubble seems to work differently, in the sense that he can move and use other specials and normals while the opponent is in the bubble.

I also noticed the CPU using one new string that wasnt present in MK9, looked like a couple quick jabs, but not like his 1 1 string in MK9

This gives me some hope for Rain as future DLC despite what Ed has said in the past!

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I thought they said they arent repeating the same DLC Characters.
This. I don't know how many more times it needs to be said. Rain's chances as DLC died long ago.

DLC needs to sell, and some people wouldn't be happy with having to pay for Rain yet again. I want him too, he was my main in MK9, but he's gonna sit this one out. Better to accept it now than set yourself up for disappointment.