What's new

Last Day For reduced Early Bird PreReg for KIT15

All right people today ends the Early reduced pre reg for KIT 15. For those of you that know about us or even came last year know we can throw one hell of an event and for those of you that love and still practice mk9 we are adding that to the line up with injustice so come out and have a blast this January with us.

http://kitrevival.com/register

Vandy

Kumite!
Thank you to everyone who registered for KiT 15 early - it is already shaping up to be an amazing event for MK and Injustice.

Arma - sorry you were not able to get in due to being at Summer Jam. Unfortunately a couple people have already registered this morning at $35, so it would not be fair to them to have someone else get in for $25.

In general though, I am in this long term and I need my deadlines to mean something. I hope this will not detract from you attending or enjoying the event, but I will not change it.

Thank you to everyone who registered for KiT 15 early - it is already shaping up to be an amazing event for MK and Injustice.

Arma - sorry you were not able to get in due to being at Summer Jam. Unfortunately a couple people have already registered this morning at $35, so it would not be fair to them to have someone else get in for $25.

In general though, I am in this long term and I need my deadlines to mean something. I hope this will not detract from you attending or enjoying the event, but I will not change it.
teeennnn dollllarrrrrSSSS OMG I could buy.......TEN things at the dollar store......nine! things at teh dollar store....

nah man, i'll more than likely see you in January.