What's new

Kung Lao's Corner Combos 40-55% (meterless and 1 bar)

Lulzlou

Noob
Part 1
21~spin, jump kick~delay dive kick, jump back kick~delay back kick, 3~ex hat, jump kick tele 3, 24 1+2(2) 48%
Tele 3, 21~spin, jump kick~delay dive kick, jump back kick~delay back kick, 3~ex hat, jump kick tele 3, 24 1+2(2) 55%
21~spin, jump kick~delay dive kick, jump back kick~delay back kick, 1121, 24 1+2(2) 40%
Tele 3, 21~spin, jump kick~delay dive kick, jump back kick~delay back kick, 1121, 24 1+2(2) 47%

21~spin, jump kick~delay dive kick, jump back kick~tele 3, 3~ex hat, jump kick~tele 3, 24 1+2(2) 47%
Tele 3, 21~spin, jump kick~delay dive kick, jump back kick~tele 3, 3~ex hat, jump kick~tele 3, 24 1+2(2) 54%
21~spin, jump kick~delay dive kick, jump back kick~tele 3, 2~spin, 24 1+2(2) 42%
Tele 3, 21~spin, jump kick~delay dive kick, jump back kick~tele 3, 2~spin, 24 1+2(2) 49%

21~spin, njp, jump kick~delay dive kick, jump back kick~delay dive kick, 24 1+2(2) 39%
21~spin, njp, jump kick~delay dive kick, jump back kick~tele 3, 1121, 24 1+2(2) 41%
21~spin, jump kick~tele 3, jump back kick~delay dive kick, 3~ex hat, jump kick~tele 3, 24 1+2(2) 47%
Tele 3, 21~spin, jump kick~tele 3, jump back kick~delay dive kick, 3~ex hat, jump kick~tele 3, 24 1+2(2) 54%

More coming soon.
I made most of these myself but I do not take credit to any of it. I love making corner combos with lao so I decided just to post them here. I have a few more

edit; someone donate me recording equipment :c

MK_Al

Noob
Starting your combo with b1f1 xx spin usually deals more damage than 21 xx spin, but the difference might decrease due to damage scaling. d1f1 is pretty nice after JIP since its easy to hitconfirm into the spin afterwards and it gives a nice pushback on block.

Nice combos!

Lulzlou

Noob
Starting your combo with b1f1 xx spin usually deals more damage than 21 xx spin, but the difference might decrease due to damage scaling. d1f1 is pretty nice after JIP since its easy to hitconfirm into the spin afterwards and it gives a nice pushback on block.

Nice combos!
Thank you sir!
I'll try the first combo with b1f1 in a little.bit

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
21~spin, jump kick~tele 3, jump back kick~delay dive kick, 3~ex hat, jump kick~tele 3, 24 1+2(2) 47%
Tele 3, 21~spin, jump kick~tele 3, jump back kick~delay dive kick, 3~ex hat, jump kick~tele 3, 24 1+2(2) 54%

These two combos won't work on the left side, he'll end up kicking the opponent out of the corner and pretty much cornering yourself. Just switch the jk/DK and jk/Tele-3 around and you're good to go.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
jip, 21~spin, jkdk, jumpback kick tele 3, 3~ex hat, jk tele-3, 241+2(2(palmstrike) 50% 1 bar corner combo

Part 1
21~spin, jump kick~delay dive kick, jump back kick~delay back kick, 3~ex hat, jump kick tele 3, 24 1+2(2) 48%
Tele 3, 21~spin, jump kick~delay dive kick, jump back kick~delay back kick, 3~ex hat, jump kick tele 3, 24 1+2(2) 55%
I've been doing these a lot recently. if your timing is PERFECT you can sneak in a 1 before the plum flower combo at the end, but i'd never go for that in tournament.
I must say though that these are absolutely the most consistant corner combos as, unlike the ones that other people have posted, it is nearly impossible (maybe 1 frame) to whiff the ex hat and does the same or more damage. Good stuff.

Lulzlou

Noob
I've been doing these a lot recently. if your timing is PERFECT you can sneak in a 1 before the plum flower combo at the end, but i'd never go for that in tournament.
I must say though that these are absolutely the most consistant corner combos as, unlike the ones that other people have posted, it is nearly impossible (maybe 1 frame) to whiff the ex hat and does the same or more damage. Good stuff.
Yeah I don't even practice Kung Lao and I can land it every time. lol
Glad to be of service :3c