What's new

General/Other - Kung Lao Kung Lao Photos + Full Information from Finnish Gaming Magazine "Pelaaja"

Well this is a whole lot of "wat".

First off, I'd really like to see a new cast member announced, so there's that, and not being female is another odd one given how many males they've shown. In short, this is boring.

Second the "dead can return" has kinda been assumed for awhile, but...kung lao? I'm not exactly mad he's back as I think he's one of the more interesting characters playstyle wise, but...eh.

In the end i'm happy we've got news, and i'm happy it's a character I like, but it's really a boring reveal otherwise compared to how hype a new character would be at this point.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Not gonna quote Pig but I am more interested in the story then the actual game lol. I didn't really care for the actual gameplay of MK9 but I loved the cheesy story mode. Anyway I really wanna see a new character now Netherrealm.

Frankly, he shouldn't have been killed in the last game anyway, if you ask me. Wasn't really any point to it...

Anyway, it's good to see KL and his Jewish rabbi hat again. Gonna love Tempest mode, because I can make horrible puns on "spin" during matches. For example, if a certain female soldier happens to be playable:

"Hey, Sonya, you may be hooked up with Cage, but I'm gonna make you a spinster!" Yes...yeeeeessss...

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
I don't mind Kung Lao, he looks kinda cool. What's pissing me off is that Goro is even featured on that magazine cover thing, yet there isn't even a damn screenshot of him! Please NRS, just show the guy already. :(

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Buzz Saw = Zatanna Rings?

has a new Sub Zero to face off against = New Person behind the Sub-Zero Mask who has taken over, pretty good idea to keep the Sub-Zero Character alive forever without turning him into something undead or reviving him over and over again. imo
Wasn't there this intro dialogue with Sub-Zero and Quan Chi, where one of the two mentions Sub's brother? I think that kind of confirmed that it's either Kuai Liang or Bi-Han.