What's new

General/Other - Kung Jin (Old) Kung Jin Pre-Release General Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
I wonder if he'll have trick arrows.
I just thought, what if Kung Jin or Takeda have a Batman-esque straight grapple? It pulls you to them and they're dazed. Takeda more than likely but the idea of shooting an arrow with a rope tied to it and pulling yourself towards the opponent sounds badass to me.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I love his design. The Spartan helmet, the bow big enough to be a club/staff. That fatality.

This is the first character that had the "it" factor for me.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
So this actually confirms Shinnok or Bo' Rai Cho as well... The guy with the bow was supposedly the 5th boot, but Kung Jin's boots are completely different and his bow is not as large to touch the ground like the 5th boot's staff. Amazing.

Edit: NVM, it's Kung Jin's boot :(

Last edited:

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
I just thought, what if Kung Jin or Takeda have a Batman-esque straight grapple? It pulls you to them and they're dazed. Takeda more than likely but the idea of shooting an arrow with a rope tied to it and pulling yourself towards the opponent sounds badass to me.
Batman-esque grapple? What about Scorpion's spear man? :p

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Sorry but I now need to see... At least a mock up of a kung-fu themed bar.. Called the Kung Jin Joint... Yeah this will forever haunt me now

ShaolinChuan

LEARN FROM THIS
Kung Jin is my favorite newcomer so far, and making him related to Kung Lao makes him even more badass. MK will be really interesting with the new bow wielding character. I know the idea came from Green Arrow, but still should be interesting.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Takeda = Kenshi + Sonya.

Kung Jin = KungLao + Sonya.

Jacqui = Jax + Sonya.

Cassie = Johny Cage + Sonya.

That's how Sonya has been promoted I think. She worked hard to save earthrealm. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.