What's new

KTP Censoring?

Should this site get the power to censor based on their viewpoint/interest?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • No.

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • Who cares its an online discussion board for a video game.

Votes: 28 48.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Behaviour like that just shys people away from joining this community if you can even call it that. You guys just seem like a bunch of thugs and bullies to me
I have no idea how you can name yourself "totally fetch" have your little sig thingy as "stop trying to make fetch happen" and then completely space out on a classic Mean Girls reference. Come on, man

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
Censoring the opinions and views of somebody that has brought even more attention to something that has had quite a bit as of late is pretty uncalled for. It's not like anyone was threatened at all and i'm pretty sure everyone is entitled to an opinion on here as long as it stays in the boundaries of civility. With that said, someone should look into finding new moderators if they're going to abuse their power.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Censoring the opinions and views of somebody that has brought even more attention to something that has had quite a bit as of late is pretty uncalled for. It's not like anyone was threatened at all and i'm pretty sure everyone is entitled to an opinion on here as long as it stays in the boundaries of civility. With that said, someone should look into finding new moderators if they're going to abuse their power.
How about we wait for the truth before we place blame.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
As a stream monster I can say that the stream was amazing, with the exception of the 30 minutes drops.
after the drop the tension was on, every1 seemed to mad for some unknown reasons.
If people that attended the the tournament have complains, they need to be heard.
People pay good money to travel to tournaments, let them speak their minds.
Isn't this forum aimed towards pro players?

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
"Should this site get the power to censor based on their viewpoint/interest?"

Yes, because it's "their" site. They can promote what "they" please.

No, because this is the internet, the last bastion of free speech. Censoring based on whether the administrators agree with the viewpoint presented is Orwellian and is in contradiction of a community based website.

So.......maybe?

"Should this site get the power to censor based on their viewpoint/interest?"

Yes, because it's "their" site. They can promote what "they" please.

No, because this is the internet, the last bastion of free speech. Censoring based on whether the administrators agree with the viewpoint presented is Orwellian and is in contradiction of a community based website.

So.......maybe?
ya... i see your point

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
This community wouldn't be 50% of what it is today. We wouldn't know the personal stories of 75% of our players. We wouldn't understand the game and community as well...

Without KTP.

If they say something that's controversial, barring incitement of violence and blatant offensive attacks, you let it roll. They'eve earned it.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
This community wouldn't be 50% of what it is today. We wouldn't know the personal stories of 75% of our players. We wouldn't understand the game and community as well...

Without KTP.

If they say something that's controversial, barring incitement of violence and blatant offensive attacks, you let it roll. They'eve earned it.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.