What's new

KTP - 2012 Special Awards Teaser Trailer

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Oh boy! The men who essentially started all of the Mortal Kombat podcast buzz will be returning for a special "Awards" show? That is correct and the awards will be quite interesting as there is a "troll of the year" among others. In the year of 2012... it's safe to say that it has been an incredibly strong year for the community and what better way to highlight on our players and accomplishments than to have an awards show that will showcase members or blow them up. As far as how the awards will really work or how many there will be.... well, that is up to K7, 16 Bit and Slips but I believe we can all be assured that it's something no one is going to miss. Without further ado, check out their teaser trailer!

Attachments

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
K7L33THA or even Biggest Upset....i.e. Cat vs CDjr MLG Dallas Big D vs CDjr 16Bit vs REO...I've wanted to do something like this but never had the time.

Good shit you guys.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I like it. Suggestions for categories are welcomed. Post em in this thread. This will be a big show, I'm going all out on this one.
Most improved player

FREE-est match you thought would be hard but was free

Most DE-vovled player (was awesome, but not good anymore)

Hardest match you ever had but won

BEST SCENE award

Most overrated scene award

KTP worst guest

KTP best guest

Word podcast in KTP's abscence

Plop

Noob
Best pop off
Most ridiculous excuse for a tournament loss (PL or Chris G have to win this)
Best call out
Best rivalry
The possibilities are endless...

Cannot WAIT for this. If it's anything under 7 hours long i wont be angry...just disapointed

R0bot1cColumbus

Cybernetic Conquistador
If you guys are taking questions, my question is: If you were magically placed in outworld, and your life depended on the victory of your champion in the mortal kombat tourney, which character would you pick to be your champion and why? And you can't pick Shao Khan or any of the sub bosses. Only a playable character.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Glad to see this is getting done. I had a similar idea last year. With these three behind it, it will be pure gold.

There should be an award for someone who was worn the most outlandish thing to a tournament.