What's new

KTF Ep. 7 (ChrismaHannaKwanzikka) - Podcast Ft. LotF, King Hippo, Coolwhip, Saucy & Home Lee

What is the better holiday movie? (You can pick 2...its only fair)

• Total voters

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Shocked at the lack of votes for Home Alone. Iconic.

I remember when I was SUPER little there was a Home Alone computer game that I have since tried to find. It was amazing. You had a certain amount of time to set up a bunch of unique traps in the house and then you had to run from/lure the robbers into the traps. God it was so much fun.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Am I the only one who considers Scrooged a go to Christmas classic? I've always loved the Dickens Classic and that's one of my favorite versions.

E

Eldriken

Christmas Vacation should have at least 10x more votes than it does. It's the ultimate Christmas movie.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Jingle All The Way is my favorite, but A Christmas Story is a close second. My family and I watch those every year... except this year. My sister and husband visited this year and so much was going on, we didn't have time to watch either one, just had Christmas music on in the background instead.

JATW is really good though, I'm glad other people like it too.

AK XEN0M0RPH

The lift is strong in this one
So like yall, I was sippin on the good stuff while listening to this: glen livet 15yr. But then this comment caused me to loos some;
"What would Nightwing want for Christmas?" "A player that could get him top 8?" LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
JESUS CHRIST. I almost lost it when I heard that and had a classic spit take, thus wasting wasting quality scotch.

coolwhip

Noob
The santa and gift part are butchered so bad, you hear something interesting then it cuts to something else.
Yeah it's unfortunate. It was a pretty funny episode. Not sure what went wrong but I went back and listened to the part where HoneyBee said it started audio skipping and it's pretty bad. We'll try to make sure it doesn't happen again.

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
Favorite Holiday movies (in order of appearance)
Die Hard
Die Hard
Die Hard
Die Hard
Die Hard
Die Hard
Die Hard
Home Alone
Die Hard
Die Hard
Die Hard
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

Die Hard

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Yeah it's unfortunate. It was a pretty funny episode. Not sure what went wrong but I went back and listened to the part where HoneyBee said it started audio skipping and it's pretty bad. We'll try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Sorry guys. I have no idea why it skipped this time. Not sure why it happens randomly.

Yeah, I think I remember " Boom" being the ping pong P.O.D. video. But I'm not letting P.O.D. get in my YouTube search history for clarification's sake.
@GGA Saucy Jack
Why are people so concerned about their search history. After @GGA Dizzy got me a Captain America stand up for Christmas, I asked him if he could get me the whip cream Chris Evans from Not Another Teen Movie and I would pay him. He said no. He didn't want it in his search history.

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
Why are people so concerned about their search history. After @GGA Dizzy got me a Captain America stand up for Christmas, I asked him if he could get me the whip cream Chris Evans from Not Another Teen Movie and I would pay him. He said no. He didn't want it in his search history.
Personally, I'd watch that scene repeatedly for amusement and nostalgia.
Due to my musical tastes, I'd be embarrassed if P.O.D. was in my search history. Similar to ICP or Florida Georgia Line, for addl. examples.
Whipped Cream Evans? Proud to have it in my history.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
So like yall, I was sippin on the good stuff while listening to this: glen livet 15yr. But then this comment caused me to loos some;

JESUS CHRIST. I almost lost it when I heard that and had a classic spit take, thus wasting wasting quality scotch.
And do you know where scotch comes from?

You're welcome.