What's new

Kouncil of Elders.

GGA Wafflez

the kid
THE ELDERS

Tom Brady - No one really cared about Tom during his run as an MKDC top player, especially because he whored out Green Lantern and expected props, but it was a good start to his career as an MK9 legend. Emo or egotistical, Tom is loved and especially respected by the whole MK community, no matter what he thinks. With being the champion of the very first MK major, being one of the most consistent top 8 placers, and claiming the crown as the king of lame with his character, the supposed "fish", Sub-Zero, Brady has definitely earned his spot on the Kouncil.
"stay free"....

Pig of the Hut - Probably caused most of the controversy early-mid 2012 with his character, Kenshi, Pig has made a name for himself in this community. Winning awards like most consistent player on the KTP show, having a guaranteed spot in top 8 at every major he attends (top 4 at EVO), to winning the infamous Midwest championship, Pig's voice can be heard all over TYM. Does Kenshi really not require fundamentals, or is he JUST THAT GOOD??... With so much experience under his belt being well traveled and well placed, Pig sits at the table of elders with no doubt.

GGA16 Bit - Quiet, reserved, free, are three words that would probably not be used in the same sentence except for this one when describing the princess' man. He made his big debut at the biggest tournament in 2011, only losing to his master Christopher G. He was a co-host on the most proclaimed podcast known to TYM, Kombat Tomb Podcast, and has made more top 8's than you can count on your fingers. Although the Kouncil frowns upon downplaying, 16-bit is an exception because of his vast knowledge of the game and exceptional game play. Try talking to him at a tournament, he isn't THAT Hollywood, unless he is checking NFG...

GGA Dizzy - Dizzy plays Cage. It's almost like stealing candy from a baby, and then punching it in the nuts... Just kidding, but there should be warning labels before playing Dizzy in long sets, because it may cause you to cry and ask yourself "Why am I so free at this game?" Arguably the smartest, most adaptable player in the community, Dizzy is king of f3. A tournament win, 2 top 8s at mlg, and a bodybag filled with Europeans, Dizzy is definitely a prized possession to America and GGA. Part of the dynamic duo that is himself and 16-bit, Dizzy is a problem and was the most improved player of 2012. "Dam.... he's good...."

MIT - MIT has some of the most matchup experience in the whole community. Chiming in on most matchup discussions, MIT is a leader of the matchup police and that has earned him a spot on the Kouncil, but that's not the only reason. Top 8 at evo, talking shit and actually being able to back it up, as well as playing character roulette during most tournaments, MIT is a king of mk, and the west coast. You can catch him and his brother DJT doing the "bernie" at tournaments after bodying you on stream. Oh, and he is one of the youngest players in the community, and can only improve. He has also been voted as one of the "blackest" members of the community......

REO - Feeds off of the hate from the community, and burns us all with win after win in tournament. We hate to see Kabal win another major, but props must be given to a god of mk. His execution and knowledge of the game is almost equal to none. He has the most tournament wins out of everyone in the community so I guess we should give him some more props. This cancer to the community is just what we need to keep on livin. His job on the kouncil is mainly to get into arguments with Tom, which ultimately keeps Tom emo... He without a doubt the number one kabal player, and is on everyone's hit list, or, at least those who dare to challenge him...

Court Jesters

Death - Like MIT, Death tends to be wherever there is matchup discussion. Unlike MIT, he is wrong a lot of the time and downplays sonya. He had a disappointing performance at NEC (maybe it's because he moved to Canada?) and has been in hiding ever since. We want to see the beloved Death make an appearance at another major, do well with Sonya, and finally admit that she might be top 10...

Curbolicious - Free

Foxy Grandpa - Hold that shit I won FR.

His hoax at EVO with the whole "I hurt my head so now I can't win this tournament" thing was a great way to sandbag America. Please come back and win it this year because we are home of the FRAAAY. I would prescribe at least an hour of actual Kabal practice, not the f32 ndc you are used to.

Wound Cowboy - The greatest Shang player alive, but seems to not be able to get out of that 2nd place hole. If only shang could transform into cage in the smoke matchup....

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Quality posting by Wafflez, probably written during some tough college class he should be studying hard in...which explains "scorpiAn"

Lets get some casuals in soon, bro. You can't duck us forever! hahahah