What's new

Konquer menu guy (Who is he?)

Crazy theory:

What if this Kyrpt is a backstory for an existing character that won't be playable in MK11, but has been in previous games.

What if this is actually Tremor, but before he was turned into a weird rock dude?

What if after plundering through the Krypt, at the end he gets cursed by Shang Tsung for because of his greed and has to live the rest of his life as a monster?

nvm me. too much coffee today, im going crazy.
I don't know, it could be a customizable character.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
The Krypt could be MK version of online playerhub lobbies. Where we could be able to gamble our Kombat coins to use for unlocks. If you win your fight against another player that is. Also we could be able to create our own virtual lobby avatar to run around and practice with each other, or hopefully play minigames. Motor Kombat anyone?? Help each other win unlocks and gear. Maybe have rumble beat em style fighting with avatars?

All this is wishful thinking and if this is true MK11 will be the best fighting game ever made!

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
The Krypt could be MK version of online playerhub lobbies. Where we could be able to gamble our Kombat coins to use for unlocks. If you win your fight against another player that is. Also we could be able to create our own virtual lobby avatar to run around and practice with each other, or hopefully play minigames. Motor Kombat anyone?? Help each other win unlocks and gear. Maybe have rumble beat em style fighting with avatars?

All this is wishful thinking and if this is true MK11 will be the best fighting game ever made!
They would never do the gambling thing because it’s too easily exploited.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
His name is obviously Traveler, Shang knows him & is helping him get all the treasures he owes him from being the cabin boy on Shangs' ship for all those years. He has been buffing & swabing the deck since the first tournament all those years ago. He remained young because Shang is a man of good taste & knows you should always have a young innocent cabin boy on your creepy mystical ship. Shang also knows wandering around & opening random chests filled with other people's clothes, weapons, artwork & music is what he loved to do with everyones luggage while on the ship. This Krypt is all about Shang looking out for his beloved cabin boy.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
It's the same anonymous dude from MKDA Konquest. That's my belief, anyway.
Making him a Kreate-A-Kharacter would be yet another awesome throwback to 3D MK.

Rain fans: take it from someone who's still holding out hope for Ashrah and Daegon...just give up the ghost until Armageddon II. For your own well being.

FunnyMan

Noob
Hopefully it's the Kollector. Would make that dumb ass name make sense since he's the guy ur using to build ur in-game Kollection. He can get corrupted throughout the journey or something and end up looking like what we've seen.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I live in fear that it may be revealed as Takeda
I think this is possible, I could also see it being a young Scorpion.

Or it could be a generic, maybe we'll even be able to customize him?

I really reallly hope that all this Shaolin Monks teasing was connecting to the Krypt and we get a light action/beat em' up while unlocking stuff.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
What if at the end of the Krypt Shang uses Krypt-guy's soul to take back form? Maybe Krypt guy is a scavanger or whatever and just like Kenshi he is lured in with deception!

Dudes this could be canon and it would be amazing! His tone in a little too friendly in that trailer after all!

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Rain fans haven't had it any worse than the Stryker fans, and nobody cries for them.
I didn't know there where many Stryker fans at all. Honestly Sheeva & Bo Rai Cho has a larger following.

I think this is possible, I could also see it being a young Scorpion.

Or it could be a generic, maybe we'll even be able to customize him?

I really reallly hope that all this Shaolin Monks teasing was connecting to the Krypt and we get a light action/beat em' up while unlocking stuff.
I think it could be a young version of Smoke maybe even Scorpion and what supports this theory is the Steam Leak that said: "spear 50 hanging bodies in the Krypt" or something along those lines.

Lun

proud TERF!
I hope he's a kustom character you can create to explore the krypt. Much muuuuch more interesting than Rain if you ask me. :DOGE

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
Its not the point its not Rain. Its just the way they handled that. He was made to look purple-ish, they didnt stop the tease and actually allowed it. Yesterday was supposed to be one of the best days in terms of reveals. Im just disappointed as all the Rain fans in the World.