What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 43 with BenBeeach

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
"Bopped" is very appropriate to use when your main has a dive kick. I use it frequently.
"You got bopped by my MB dive kick. Full combo." For example.

I agree that the new turtles look horrendous. That trailer is not good. White Shredder? C'mon.
@GGA Slips

Paul the Octopus

Slow Starter
I haven't finished listening to this episode yet, but I'm saddened by the announcement that KTP is going back on hiatus. Going to miss this show

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Let us know who to blow up on twitter to get 16bit as MLG commentator though for real.

@MLGpuckett
@mlgadamap
@mlg
@mlgsundance

I think these are the guys. Rip hinted he's already been hired to commentate MLG...meaning maybe they've already decided. So if the MKC wants this to happen they need to mobilize soon.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
it got so racist around the 20 minute mark LOL am sure K7 has never had a black friend.....ever LOL unless i had bad memory but the episode i was on didn't get into race did it? i am dominican, surprised there wasn't a "are you good at baseball too" or "do you like plantains" LOL

ReD WolF

Lord of the Drip
The "lisp" segment was hysterical LOL. Stuff like that aside from the knowledge these guys bring to the table about the game, is what keeps me listening. The hiatus is disappointing indeed. :(

coolwhip

Noob
@GGA Slips Best of luck in the Lou. That closing segment was depressing :( Will you at least be attending MLG/EVO? Hopefully you'll still be playing the game and popping up on TYM. You're the man. In a community full of drama (in a good way, for the most part), it says a lot that everyone has nothing but great things to say about you.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Hour in

I hate wrestling, but the movie "the wrestler " is one of my favorite and sounds exactly like the wrestler you described giving his "real" speech

Also wtf is Bucky ??? In terms of captain america

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Hour in

I hate wrestling, but the movie "the wrestler " is one of my favorite and sounds exactly like the wrestler you described giving his "real" speech

Also wtf is Bucky ??? In terms of captain america
Dude Bucky is so lame and comes from an era in comics when both DC and Marvel thought that everyone needed kid sidekicks to sell books. I guess it worked because a lot of flagship characters got little scrappy sidekicks. Bucky was Cap's. He was like Robin and the Winter Solider plot was Marvel's way to try and legitimize his corny origin.

This video explains it better than me.