What's new

Answer to all, who want to get more buffs!

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I get that you want to make about 10 cents more by posting this low effort excrement but it really triggers me on an esoteric level as a bivalentineic grass-kin so please don't post anymore CIS content

You're basically forcing me to commit visual spiritual cannibalism and that's smart-shaming

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
It's a good idea and has potential to be something worth keeping up to date with but when you say "let's talk about..." Try to actually talk about it rather then mention it and move onto the next thing. The "hypest money match" got 5 seconds of "check the link for more info" rather then any discussion on it. You're also talking about KP2 like it's set in stone when everything is pure Internet rumours.

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
The issue with this kind of thing is that anyone that comes to this site won't really find a video like this useful, and everyone else probably doesn't care enough about the game to watch a video on the game's news.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Not hating, but I started watching the video and thought MS Sam was turned on. He has the perfect accent thickness for it.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
To be honest I throw my content in the media section and maybe throw up a status and leave it at that rather than making a whole thread... because people don't need a whole thread for my youtube channel, and If I were talking about things happening in the MK community i'm sure as shit 99% of people on here are already aware long before your video of everything you're going to speak about 0/10 for logic 9/10 for baiting 10/10 for making @Braindead mad ;)

I get that you want to make about 10 cents more by posting this low effort excrement but it really triggers me on an esoteric level as a bivalentineic grass-kin so please don't post anymore CIS content

You're basically forcing me to commit visual spiritual cannibalism and that's smart-shaming
By writing "that" commentary, you literally did "low effort excrement", or even worse, because if it is just "visual spiritual cannibalism" you are not supposed to "smart-shaming" lol
btw if my reply difficult to understand (cause of "CIS content"), here is a visualization:

Last edited: