What's new

Answer to all, who want to get more buffs!

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I think it just needed some work but the effort is there. At least someone made a video about the actual community and not some "get Strawberry Shortcake DLC NRS plss". Sure the guy has been shady before but I expected better feedback than this.

Cerebru

Noob
I think it just needed some work but the effort is there. At least someone made a video about the actual community and not some "get Strawberry Shortcake DLC NRS plss". Sure the guy has been shady before but I expected better feedback than this.
Question, Do you think the community needs things like this, I'm willing to help. Individual players montages and all that? I know everyone is into streaming themselves but a quality montage of your best moments is always hype.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
By writing "that" commentary, you literally did "low effort excrement", or even worse, because if it is just "visual spiritual cannibalism" you are not supposed to "smart-shaming" lol
btw if my reply difficult to understand (cause of "CIS content"), here is a visualization:

Are you insulting me pandemonic intelligence by typing quotes you don't understand?

Then threatening me with physical violence just because the thought of an independent cook of hitler is threatening your perceived notions of manhood?

Don't rape me next, phalus-man.

I get that you want to make about 10 cents more by posting this low effort excrement but it really triggers me on an esoteric level as a bivalentineic grass-kin so please don't post anymore CIS content

You're basically forcing me to commit visual spiritual cannibalism and that's smart-shaming
Two words.... Shut. Up.