What's new

Video/Tutorial - TriBorg Kombat Kast: The Cyber Initiative - Cyber Sub-Zero Konfirmed

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
dibs on Smoke and Cyrax

thats crazy is Cyber sub a secret unlockable? he input sum shit while loading
?

cyrax looks nice.... seems like he is prenerfed.... i dont wanna here nerf this char... his bomb is low.. and his overhead cancels when both hit at same time... its blocked by blocking low.

sektors EX flame might be +oin block seemed like he continued pressure... but may be respect.

smoke looks like he has hella damage scaling.. but looks cool

im excited to see if his Vanish through is plus frames.. can we continue pressure from it? like mk9?

Last edited:

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Yes I know it is more for Sub-zero, but the fact that they even changed his moveset annimations is the coolest thing ever! Do you guys think it is a skin or is it no variation tri-borg? Discuss.

Lokheit

Noob
So at the end of the kombat kast they used cyber Sub-Zero (maybe it's the option when you pick variationless? he used ice powers so he's different and the variation was named instead of variationless)... just when we thought we got rid of that one and could act like he never happened... apparently this means Tri-Borg is really to cyborgs what Chameleon was to ninjas, it also means he's from this reality cancelling the rumors about him coming from the previous one, he probably has access to all the planned designs for cyborgs even Smoke that wasn't captured and that's how he changes himself?

When where? I jus watched the kast but stopped when k&m were done
That sucks haha you missed it... they said they had a new "skin" or something like that, then it was a blue version of triborg, and it said cyber subzero in the variation title, he did like 2 moves to show it was an actual character, then he paused it and said "I can't do the combos so we'll just stop here"