What's new

KOF XIII

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
From what I've seen, it looks great. However, I am broke, also I would certainly prefer getting into this with a stick/hitbox. So that's about $210 that I do not have! lol

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
When you fight me in this game you're gonna wish I never picked up the series when I was a kid ahahaha

R.E.L.

Noob
Hey guys!

I figured since now that I'm back from my vacation I can start streaming again. Tonight, I will be streaming KOF13 online matches and hosting a private room called 'After Dark Gaming'. If you'd like to be in this room, please message me on PSN at "Hadoken_Fist" with your FGC name. I'll gradually be keeping it fresh, so I'll be adding people in the room for the next few hours.

Stream info:
Date: 11/29/11
Time: approx 6:30pm PST
Console: PS3
Stream URL: twitch.tv/afterdarkgaming

GuamoKun

Oooooooh yeah.

Who else could this be done by? I mean, the sync with the music is a dead give away!

R.E.L.

Noob
I got a 90% 3 bar Saiki combo. HOLLA

How I react to you guys asking me for help in KoF
LOL. Just so you know, David Kong from Dream Cancel forums might be stopping by tomorrow too. You might not be the only big fish there hahaha

I think so far these are the probables for tomorrow:

Me
Wonder Shelf
GuamoKun
Zeppeli
Shoryuken 88
Shords ??
XBladez ??
David Kong ??
Potatohead ??

While we will def be doing KOF13, we might switch to MK also. Mostly KOF though, as it will be KING OF FRIDAYS!!!!

I have a nice zero bar combo with Chin >.>

GuamoKun

LOL. Just so you know, David Kong from Dream Cancel forums might be stopping by tomorrow too. You might not be the only big fish there hahaha

I think so far these are the probables for tomorrow:

Me
Wonder Shelf
GuamoKun
Zeppeli
Shoryuken 88
Shords ??
XBladez ??
David Kong ??
Potatohead ??

While we will def be doing KOF13, we might switch to MK also. Mostly KOF though, as it will be KING OF FRIDAYS!!!!

I have a nice zero bar combo with Chin >.>
Ahaha only for us MK/KOF players...other than that the KoF guys have more experience than me.

I'm confident that I can go back and forth with those two games now.

GuamoKun

So how's the online for this, honestly?
Better than XII, but if the opponents connection sucks then may the Lord have mercy on you since the game won't.

So it is really dependant on the connection. You can choose to fight opponents with connections of a certain level but its harder to find players with good connections.

However, I personally enjoy this game enough to disregard the online for the most part.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Better than XII, but if the opponents connection sucks then may the Lord have mercy on you since the game won't.

So it is really dependant on the connection. You can choose to fight opponents with connections of a certain level but its harder to find players with good connections.
This sounds awfully familiar! :( lol

I hope I can get back into kof with this, I never really caught up with the recent versions.. maybe cos I liked 97 and 98 to much..