What's new

KN RM CD Jr wins Killer Instinct at Evolution 2014!

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Congrats to CD jr, you're one of the best players I ever saw, here I will wait to see you again wrecking in tourneys but this time for MKX. Hope this puts an end to the capcom>nrs players nonsense for once and for all.
I was just thinking about this. Someone go find FilipinoChamp :p

In all seriousness though, good shit to Rico and CDjr. Sadly due to work I haven't had a chance to watch the top 8 yet, but I look forward to seeing you guys play when I rewatch the archives.

MKK hanzo

I am really happy for this, @CD jr deserved this 100%, and Rico had a strong showing as well.

I just hipe Season 2 gives AT LEAST te very desired startup frame Sabre NEEDS (or the entire cast) on his Shadow Eclipse. Thats all I ask for now.

GGs CDjr, much love and respect

That sadira instinct is ridiculous. Jr. seems to be the only one hitting it consistently. But that said, her instinct is only a part of why Jr. is dominating so much. He's one of the few players consistently using shadow counters on normals and is really blowing people up because of it. The footsies and mind games in KI are insane, as the top players continue to level up they are becoming even more ridiculous.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Must have been a surreal feeling for CD Jr after winning. I can only imagine. I hope he has the same passion for MKX as he clearly does for KI. Definitely deserved the win.

Thoroughly enjoyed the top 8 for Injustice and KI. Even Marvel and Blazblue were fun to watch.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
CDjr's footsies were amazing and on top of it unbreakables with IM that was just sick.
Rico, Jwong and Grimmmz played extremely well too.

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
Good shit my RM brother @CDjr for killing it in KI! You made me wanna go out and get an Xbone and start playing! Great job man, you deserve it!