What's new

Kitana vs Noob Saibot

Hi everyone, I am here for help against Noob Saibot.

I can never get close to him, and when I do he mashes his upward shadow.

iAF doesn't work for me, if I do it he will block/shadow.

Need help please, oh and I saw one of Konqrr's videos where he like gets in close and rushes the opponent, but if the opponent block he has a move that will lead him into a grab.

Thanks in advanced.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
d1~fan cutter is the best way to start opening him up. if you have trouble getting close enough, try making use of squarewave

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Its quite a tough match for sure. I usually dash block my way in until I'm around half screen and sit there for a bit to make them sweat. Don't just jump in as soon as in range or you'll eat an air throw and be back to square one. All you need is one correctly timed jump over a shadow with an ex fan dash cancelled into a f2,1 and you can take 40%+. Just be patient, make them worry about your jump ex fan and once in, keep the pressure on.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
If you get close and Noob always does an up shadow, hit him with f21 or an :en fan to her BnB.

From around jump distance, if you block a shadow you can dash in and hit him with d1 for free and now you are in.

If you can time it, you can do an iAF that is thrown right before the shadow gets to you where your fan hits Noob and the backflip that Kitana does in the air after she throws the fan moves her away from the shadow. Very hard to do, but possible.

d1 rapes Noob in the corner. He has nothing fast enough to counter you, but make sure to do it from a distance.

My lord and savior Konqrr has responded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

anyways, thanks =]

my brother uses noob and me and him fight for hours exchanging with kitana, raiden (me) and noob, and kung lao

I never thought about the time the ex fan buys you, thanks alot.