What's new

General/Other - Kitana Kitana Variation Descriptions - Royal Storm, Assassin, Mournful

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I like how they made her a dark character in her Assassin variation, but that black eye shadow is so exaggerate, she should have it just above of her eyes, she looks like a low-level thug more than an assassin.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I like how they made her a dark character in her Assassin variation, but that black eye shadow is so exaggerate, she should have it just above of her eyes, she looks like a low-level thug more than an assassin.
She looks like a raccoon.
Like she got into the furry scene after Jade died.
Yiff the pain away.

The Mournful thing adds some much needed depth to her character that's been missing for years. It's nice to get a character that actually learned their dead friend's fighting style and mixed it with their own in their honor.

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
No more Frankenberry face? :joker:

Will be jumping on that Mournful style though. RIP Jade. I'll never forget you T___T

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
She looks pretty and deadly in this images, especially the face.
They made a huge improvement in the model.

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
Her face looks a lot different this time around. It doesn't look all fat and round. Hopefully it's because they made an improvement.

Other than that, Assassin and Royal Storm is where it's at.

Get your empty salt shakers handy, ladies and gentlemen. I have a feeling you're going to need them. :O
Honestly man I'm so happy you got your main. Not only does she look badass but I trust that you will master her. Should be fun beating a master Kitana player ;)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@ NKZero, nah not really. Kitana looks fine. She looks like a chick.

I like mournful.

Well done NRS. My hype level was at 99% until I saw her breakdown. At that point I was hype level over 9000. I'll be using Mournful (R.I.P Jade) and a assassin of course. It looks so bad ass.