What's new

Video/Tutorial Kitana Korner Kutters?

CrazyBread

Princess Diana

I was wondering just how many are you able to put into a corner combo. So I made this video to see if it would grab the interest of any Kit players. This is the most I could get, and I find it useful to do if you miss the a little bit of the f21 but get the launcher from the 1. Is this even useful in battle? Can more be done with this.

I just wanted to get this out there, especially since there has been many discussions of the Princess lately.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
every kit does this lol.

she can do more tho. she can still get a fan lift in there if you havent already done a fan lift or an air fan.

if you get a d1 cutter as an AA, you can do alot with it. i like to do d1 cutter (AA), 33, 333 lift.

CrazyBread

Princess Diana
every kit does this lol.

she can do more tho. she can still get a fan lift in there if you havent already done a fan lift or an air fan.

if you get a d1 cutter as an AA, you can do alot with it. i like to do d1 cutter (AA), 33, 333 lift.
Yeah I see, thanks for clarifying. Though I was wondering how can you convert if the whole f21 doesn't connect and your opponent ends up in the corner, kinda like Kabals b121 (x3). Right now I just want to be able to convert into offense even if the whole combo didn't connect as planned.