What's new

Combo List - Kitana Kitana Combo Thread [Updated Sept. 8th 2015]

Stringer

Noob
Just got the game and started playing around with Kitana. One combo I like is

21-fan, F43. FJ3-airfan, (run under), F33-lift, FJ-float-2 (run) F4-Throat Slice - 36% damage midscreen and meterless

Don't know if the damage is true since i'm on day one patch (can't update because reasons). If someone could confirm if true, that'd be nice.

PlaHoY

Noob
Mournful
Max damage what I found with 1 meter in the corner

b14-ExGlaive, cross Jip, f43, f33-glaive, 21-lift, jik-float-njp, d1-staff grab =44%
(with Jip it does 45%)

I have as of this afternoon hit 51% mid screen 2 bars with assassin Kitana. No sharpen buff. BTW what are the best setups to get sharpen out. Currently I use a few fans and the first time they just duck it I hit a sharpen. So far I have not been punished for doing it.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
I have as of this afternoon hit 51% mid screen 2 bars with assassin Kitana. No sharpen buff. BTW what are the best setups to get sharpen out. Currently I use a few fans and the first time they just duck it I hit a sharpen. So far I have not been punished for doing it.
Instead of going for normal enders, throw an instant air fan when Kitana is as far as possible from the juggled opponent, then use sharpen

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Idk if you guys like JK fan starters or not, but for those who do:
JK fan, f33 fan, fan, 3 fan, d1 lift, jk float njp, 3 ender. 45% corner

you can sneak in an extra iaf after jk for 46% or even 2 iafs for 47% but its strict.

i have videos for those who want to see.
That's it? That's the safe way people here have been arguing about?
yea lol. just end combo's with iaf. you'll be full screen, have done over 35% and you get a safe sharpen.

PlaHoY

Noob
Mournful air to air
Jip, run, 21-lift, njp, dash, f33-staff grab |||| 26%
Jip, run, 21-exglaive, run, 21-lift, f33-staff grab |||| 33%

Mournful AA from d1 starter:
D1-lift, njp, f43, 21-staff grab |||| 25%
D1-ExGlaive, run, f43, 21-lift, dash under, njp, f4-staff grab |||| 35%

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Guys i found 54% 1 bar corner combo for RS and Ass, but this is probably the hardest combo lol
B14 ex fan, f33 fan, f33 fan, 3 lift, jump 4 air fan, jump 4 delayed air fan, 111 throat slice
The hardest part is timing the second f33 fan and 3 lift. The rest is easy
I only succeed doing this comboTWICE after hundreds attemp. I tried this on Kenshi, not sure if it works on female chars

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Guys i found 54% 1 bar corner combo for RS and Ass, but this is probably the hardest combo lol
B14 ex fan, f33 fan, f33 fan, 3 lift, jump 4 air fan, jump 4 delayed air fan, 111 throat slice
The hardest part is timing the second f33 fan and 3 lift. The rest is easy
I only succeed doing this comboTWICE after hundreds attemp. I tried this on Kenshi, not sure if it works on female chars
I prefer b14 fan since it's easier than f33 can and does the same damage

And yes it works on females

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
How do I get the second hit of F33 to hit consistently here?

b12 // b14 ~ EXdf1, rc, d1 ~ df1, dash, f43, 21 ~ db1, jik ~ df1, dash, f33 ~ bf3 / db3 [44%] // [46%]

I'm trying this against Sub-Zero, if that makes any difference.

Tharr

Nyaaaah~
How do I get the second hit of F33 to hit consistently here?

b12 // b14 ~ EXdf1, rc, d1 ~ df1, dash, f43, 21 ~ db1, jik ~ df1, dash, f33 ~ bf3 / db3 [44%] // [46%]

I'm trying this against Sub-Zero, if that makes any difference.
If the 2nd hit of f33 is whiffing, your air fan is probably a bit too slow and pushes him too far back for the dash. Try a rc instead, so you're directly underneath him on the first hit of f33, and it'll connect consistently. Otherwise hit the air fan as soon as the jik hits.

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
It's not consistent. The more hit the more gravity gets in. The F33 has to be perfect to get it all to hit. F4 is a better option.
If the 2nd hit of f33 is whiffing, your air fan is probably a bit too slow and pushes him too far back for the dash. Try a rc instead, so you're directly underneath him on the first hit of f33, and it'll connect consistently. Otherwise hit the air fan as soon as the jik hits.
Thank you both. I resorted to F4, since I only lose 1% and do it way more consistently now.