What's new

Kit Cast #2 Tonight

Alright guys and gals. Tonight at The Score in Franklin Tn Myself (Gweedo for those who don't know me ) and Vandy and a couple other people will be broadcasting for a few reasons. 1st is to discuss a couple of the games..... Injustice and Killer Instinct. As well as to give away the rest of the swag that we have for those who have pre reg'd for kit and are eligible. Things that will be given away tonight will be a Dream Cast/a TE/50 dollar gift card and a GamesterGear bag and KIT shirt. we will also answer any questions that you may have about the injustice pools and what not so please tune in 11pm est/10pm CT http://www.twitch.tv/kitrevival

GGA 16 Bit GGA Dizzy GGA HAN GGA pimpimjim WoundCowboy AK Glass_Sword Noobe Kitana Prime KingRey

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Alright guys and gals. Tonight at The Score in Franklin Tn Myself (Gweedo for those who don't know me ) and Vandy and a couple other people will be broadcasting for a few reasons. 1st is to discuss a couple of the games..... Injustice and Killer Instinct. As well as to give away the rest of the swag that we have for those who have pre reg'd for kit and are eligible. Things that will be given away tonight will be a Dream Cast/a TE/50 dollar gift card and a GamesterGear bag and KIT shirt. we will also answer any questions that you may have about the injustice pools and what not so please tune in 11pm est/10pm CT http://www.twitch.tv/kitrevival

GGA 16 Bit GGA Dizzy GGA HAN GGA pimpimjim WoundCowboy AK Glass_Sword Noobe Kitana Prime KingRey
Will do

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
I'd love to watch and participate, but most of the GGA guys (and I) will be playing in our local tonight starting at around 9pm. We sometimes get done by 11:30 central, but that's an early night. I'll def. check out the archive of the broadcast, though. Thanks for letting me know!

That is a good Question and i will def look into that and see how many pools he wants to fully stream cause this is one of our bigger games thanks to the community ill have a answer for you either on the stream or twitter pig

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
That is a good Question and i will def look into that and see how many pools he wants to fully stream cause this is one of our bigger games thanks to the community ill have a answer for you either on the stream or twitter pig
Also what are pre registration numbers looking like for EACH game

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
Such classic
Very dead
Much dreamy
Sonic Shuffle plz
Wow
:DOGE

Last edited by a moderator:
HA HA HA ya man Dreamcast was like the best console ever imo :) so many good games code veronica RE :) hell marvel vs capcom

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Ha ha sorry man it's for the tourney in Nashville tn end of this month
I would have known at a glance if the Kit was all caps KIT lol

I thought it was Kitana because KTP did a podcast with Kitana players called the Kit-Cast.