What's new

KIT 2015 Thanks

Alright so now that KIT is done and i have had some and by some i mean like hours lol. First off thanks to @Vandy for continuing to let me run NRS Games at KIT.

Second is to @Sabin and for his stream the quality not to mention the time that he donated to help us stream basically everything was well above and beyond.

Thanks to @CDjr and @Perfect Legend for some really good MK matches reminding us why we loved that broken game.

Third @Kitana Prime bro you were a huge help on shout casting this weekend for injustice even after all the salt had flown lol again congrats on winning MK , sorry i didn't get to say goodbye but lord knows that's a big place see you at final round

Thank @G4S Claude VonStroke for the casting of MK as well since half of us don't remember anything about that games data lol

it was amazing to see a good amount of ATL/Yomi crew as well as The GGA family thank you guys for always helping to support the Midwest events. not to mention having @Blind_Ducky and @WoundCowboy, @FOREVER KING @FOREVER KING JR @EMPEROR_JUPITER and just all of you lol too many to name but thank you

Everyone that has help make this such a fun and successful event to be apart of and compete in. I also want to give a special shout out to @HoneyBee and @Biohazard after everything it took to get here i hope you guys really enjoyed the event and hopefully see you next year. As for next year with MKX only being out 9 months i hope that the numbers will break 100+ we know that people are really wanting this game and with it still being so new i would expect nothing less then a huge turn out. So keep practicing you guys.

Seed you guys at Final Round and CEO

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
If by thanks you mean shout outs then...

That kilgore dude, I don't know his TYM handle but man he was chill.
@GGA Dizzy, @GGA Wafflez and @GGA Jeremiah, it was really cool to hang out with you guys and I hope my Reptile didn't disappoint.
@Espio, even though you've been a close friend for 3 years this is the first time I meet you in person, hopefuly not the last.
@RedRaptor10 holy shit why aren't more people talking about your DS. Good shit, amazing AAs.
@HoneyBee and @Biohazard mah boooooys. *Zelda reference*
@LanceMonsoon and @EMPEROR_JUPITER poor guys, drove a billion hours and went straight to the venue to play vidya. Props tho.
@H.P. Hatecraft who's still banned idk why, and poor ol' @HarmTheHomeless who had the worst experience of his life and couldn't make it to the venue :/
@AK L0rdoftheFLY I demand a thread be made. Also, you're way nicer in person and I'm glad we talked it out.
@RM GamerBlake per usual, for bringing the hype.
@NB Semi Evil Ryu really fun playing against you!
@HandySavage holy shit the teching omgaaaawd we should've recorded our matches it was insane!
@AK RM Dream Sword free wins for you and you and you!!
@FOREVER KING JR always cool to hang out with.
@eklectic (I hope this is the right account), legit as fuuuuuck best Sektor I've ever played.
@EMPR_MURK thanks for helping me rust off, I'll see you in the next one.
@Gweedo888 nice meeting you finally.
@Vandy props for making this happen. It was pretty great.
@G4S Claude VonStroke u suk u r fraud. I'm proud of u.

I'm probably missing people. Sorry :(

Last edited:

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Consider me a lock for all future KIT events. Having gotten my first taste of the fun, I cannot stop craving for more.

For those going to Winter Brawl 9, I hope to see you there!