What's new

KING OF THE BILL ep.2 "Let's play some freakin' Injustice!" Ft. Emperor Jupiter

Decay

King of the Bill

Guys, welcome back to KING OF THE BILL*powered by That Game Store; the first of its kind, where the #billuminati (Decay, Mr. Aquaman, Forever King, and Honeybee) discuss important and unimportant issues WHILE battling it out in a king of the hill match for dominance!

Last week's episode:

Last week's winner, HONEYBEE donned the CROWN OF FRAUDS and chose topics to discuss and most importantly, our first guest: the one and only, Keanu Reeves impersonatin', Martian Manhunter of the universe, EMPEROR JUPITER.

Will Jupes' world renown Martian be powerful enough to earn the title of KING OF THE BILL and win the cash from the hosts and video game awarded by That Game Store? Without further ado, I present to you...

Illustration by Decay, in the style of "Beavis and Butthead". All guests on the show will receive a cartoon make-over!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

King of the Bill Ruleset

-The winner of the previous week is named King.

-The King must do his duty and pick the guest for the following week, as well as come up with 10 discussion topics to discuss during the battle.

-The King although coming with a crown has it's downside. The king may not use the steed what won him the battle the week before, and must use a new character.

-The King must use a different character for every week he wins on a streak. (If player A wins week 1 with Zod, and Player A then also wins week 2 with Aquaman, then he must not use Zod or Aquaman in week 3).

*The King MAY select a character he used in a previous streak ONLY against the guest, or if another player specifically requests him to use against him or her.

-If the guest wins, he is awarded a prize from the hosts (20 dollars plus any donations a stream viewer wants to add to the pot) and a prize from "That Game Store" (a completely random video game). He also gets to pick the next guest for the show and the hosts will try their best to honor the guest's choice.

-The king of the hill will compete until the time limit is reached at an hour and a half.

Point System

-Each win in the KOTH is awarded with 1 point.

-A player who wins a bad match-up can potentially be awarded with a bonus point*.

-Pulling off a "Only a real master" comeback can potentially be awarded with a bonus point*.

-The crew can award bonus points if all agree that a match is simply too hype!*

-Picking either the Joker, Scorpion, or Cyborg can potentially award you 3 points*.

-The player with the most points at the end of the 90 minutes is declared the King.

*decided upon by hosts and stream viewers.

Disconnects

-If you disconnect from the KOTH no points are awarded.

-Once a disconnect occurs, an immediate invite must be sent to the person(s) who disconnected, and upon returning, the KOTH will resume.

-If two players are battling and the streamer gets disconnected, the two players will report the outcome of the match and it will be documented and added to the scoreboard.

Live Stream Schedule

-KOTB is live streamed and interacts with their viewers, on Decay's channel: www.twitch.tv/decayingart

-As of right now, Monday nights between 8pm-11pm EST is the scheduled broadcast, so make sure to follow the channel, as well as Decay's twitter (@DecayingART) Mr. Aquaman's twitter (@MisterAquaman) and King's twitter (@Foreverking) for updates!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Special shoutouts to @CoRzz The God @oNe87_VenDeTTa @DarthArma
@HoneyBee @Mr Aqua @FOREVER KING @EMPEROR_JUPITER @Juggs

I'd like to take credit for suggesting Jupiter's quote be included as a subtitle, lol.

These are real entertaining to watch. Is the time of the stream set, or do you think it will vary from week to week?

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
I'd like to take credit for suggesting Jupiter's quote be included as a subtitle, lol.

These are real entertaining to watch. Is the time of the stream set, or do you think it will vary from week to week?
It is subject to change. My Toronto local scene is discussing meeting on Mondays and Sundays for MKX so we might move it to Saturdays if that's the case.

NurzBenny

Old Member
". . . and you're from Virginia"
Saw the first episode posted but couldn't commit to it at the time, life and such, but thought the format was neat enough. This episode was excellent however and the hour and a change (damn near two huh?) flew by. Feel like Jupiter should be a regular, didn't feel like "a guest" at all, would nominate him for being the constant returner on idk an off week or something.

Need to finagle my way onto one of these . . . but like only after MKX drops early, so I don't get completely wrecked. If a guest fails to register one win there has to be some kind of reverse penalty. I request permaban, but you guys can work that out amongst yourselves

Decay

King of the Bill
@Decay Hey eric, can you explain your set up at 1:21:00 that you used to beat jupiters lex. You got kinda caught off, Im curious
The option select? It works with most single hitting wake up attacks. I do a b1 overhead bounce cancel.
If I time it correctly and the opponent wakes up, the b1 is meaty and the active frames are cancelled into the overhead bounce cancel even though the b1 didn't hit, since the wake up has invincibility. The overhead cancel comes out before the wake-up anyway and punishes.
If the opponent doesn't wake up, he's either gonna not block it and die, or he has to block a meaty low into overhead and I'm still in the plus frames after that... so it's a great set up against lex, zod, gl, harley, batman, and sinestro