What's new

Kinetic Orochi wins Top of the Food Chain 6!!

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter

Congratulations to @Orochi for winning both IGAU and KI at TOTFC 6!

Virginias TOTFC has not gained high entrants these past few events but our best have tried to make our bracket as small as it is as competitive and intense as possible. We had representatives of all areas of VA here from RVA, NOVA, MD, and even DC. Instead of drawing out with long speaches and discussions about what transpired I will give you the highlights!

NOTEABLE MATCHES:
Srryimwhte v Blackula, easily the best performance srry has put on here, down to the last fiber of health for both men, the ending may cause virginity loss

SidtheHaze v Mr Aquaman - also down to the last pixel, confirms mr aquamans fraudness

Relaxed State v Dark Steel - Just wow, you will see

Astronout v Orochi in GF - reset, close, fucking broken shit everwhere, intense ass matches, you will see quite possible the greatest lanterns might of all time

NOTABLE UPSETS:
Anyone @astronout beat

Highlights:
How many Dr Peppers I threw at the wall

Anyways RESULTS!

Injustice: Gods Among Us (16 Participants)

1. Kinetic Orochi (Green Lantern)
2. PTH Astronout (Batgirl)
3. PI Blackula (Green Lantern)
4. PTH Sid The Haze (Flash)
5. GLV | Dark Steel (Hawkgirl)
5. PTH Relaxed State (Cyborg, Zod)
7. PTH Mr Aquaman (Ares)
7. OBS | JKun Prime (Green Lantern)

9. PTH | Srryimwhte
9. PTH | Hatake Osawa
9. Agent
9. Big Body
13. Zappa
13. GLV | Ice Angel
13. GLV | General Roxus
13. Mr Fray Fray

The biggest suprise by far is @astronout 's showing, absolute brilliance, finally overcoming his tourament nerves. Plays Killer Frost online for 10 weeks to prepare, plays BG in tournament. And to the victor Orochi. Hours after coming up second in @AK Pig Of The Hut 's online rebelo tournament shows up and dominates VA's best once again. Easily a candidate for the biggest dark horse entering Winter Brawl where he will be in attendance.

In Killer Instinct we saw a remeeting of Mr Aquaman and Orochi in winners finals and grand finals once again in back to back TOTFC events. Orochi in both purely dominating.

Highlight of the KI tournament would be losers finals with a great set between Mr Aquaman and Hatake Osawa 3-2

Results

Killer Instinct (13 Participants)

1. Kinetic Orochi (Glacius)
2. PTH | Mr Aquaman (Thunder)
3. PTH | Hatake Osawa (Orchid)
4. PI | Blackula (Orchid)
5. OBS | JKun Prime (Thunder, Jago)
5. Knight (Glacius)
7. Silva Bulletz (Sabrewulf)
7. Jay In VA (Jago)

9. Agent
9. Vegeta
9. GLV | General Roxus
9. Dunham
13. Trae Starr

Archived Stream

http://www.twitch.tv/totfc1/b/501787214 IGAU first 4 hours
KI top 4 starts at approx 6:45

@AK/RM GamerBlake
@CrimsonShadow

Last edited:

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
This was such a great tournament all the matches were hype, the competition was great, commentary was great. It sucked that I didn't have enough time to play everyone between moving from Injustice to Killer Instinct I had to make sure I stayed focused on each game when the time came.

Shout outs to everyone that I played and met, Astronaut though he was having some issues on our first matches and seem a little off point he came back SOOO strong by the end of the tournament it was a totally different player I give him mad respect and thank him for the amazing matches we had, he's also a super cool guy. Blackula for overcoming TWO bad match-ups vs Relaxed State, I don't think I could've done it he's def a more patient player than I. Mr. Aquaman ty for the post and the hype you bring to the tournament and everyone else that participated, my buddy silvabulletz for backing me up and giving me that vote of confidence always.

i predict orochi will make top 8 at evo then have to play 2 manhunters ;__;
I will have an answer for him by the time EVO comes for sure, might join the dark side myself, prepare for martian mirrors evo 2014.