What's new

Killer Instinct Match

Shaney

Noob
Good shit guys. I hope you can record some more MK casuals sometime. I really enjoy watching them. By the way, ARE ZEE PEE: I will rape your Cinder with mine :)

Very nice! I've never seen Killer Instinct at high levels, very entertaining.

RZP, in the final you were beating him badly the first two matches, what happend?

Sshitse" bitch!! is JAGO xDDDDD
Shaney: man is not MK casuals you whore.. is KI Casuals xD i hoe to someday play KI with ya (but frist let´s play UMK3)
Phoenix: thanks man i´ll be matching some more to show more, and what´s happened is just that i trust so much in myself and then... you know "who forgive lose"

These were the most interesting matches I've seen in a long time. Good shit RZP! The Finals match was the best, eventhough you did look like you lost your touch in the third match, RZP the matches were still great.

A year has passed, and I still wish I can fight you in KI Scheisse. My comp is crap :(.

Yeah very good matches RZP.... I wanna see that CINDER vs FULGORE (MY FULGORE)
and that jago is very good too, i dont know how u lost that fight bro i;m gonna go there and rape u lol.

TheRagingStorm: man I entrusted too much in and off course lose the fight because of it... i need to never underestimate my opponents i really need to work on it... then i will beat anybody xD... and thanks for your comments :D
BARSOVIUS: i told you before bro! come to Venezuela before going to where you told me.. then you will see how much fun you can have in here playing all games and drinking some beers (Polarcita haha)... and thanks for your comments.
Pustatic: Long time no see you (or read you hahahaha), thanks for your comments btw i trough i rec some new shits but i fight with some guys from the team and i guess i will never come back to play again (any games) i don´t like the hypocrite peoples so... but thanks for your comments:D
ROFL Diddy: who ask for KI Videos?... thanks for ur comments:D
Pipa-Boy: i told you that the vids are amazing ^^ but remember that killer instinct is a game where you got to use the manual combos to prevent the Breakers so... you need to use your tech and shut up!! (j/k) thanks for your comments:D

ZAQ

Noob
Glad you like it, i probably rec some more what do you think about my cinder? xD and about leo´s Jago?

Dc: SHUT UP BITCH!! :p:p:p
R-ho-dick: To be honest, I expected to see you do the inf juggle until the time ran out, but that is just me :p