What's new

Question Killer Frost Buff Suggestions #SheNeedsThem

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
In all honesty her slide doesn't do enough chip damage. Like if slide is blocked, she eats WAY more chip damage than she dealt. If she did say 5 to 6% chip on block I feel that would help ease the sting of her slide being blocked.

You're so reasonable.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
She should be able to MB her slide which makes her throw out a second slide right after (like doomsday mb shoulder) which leaves her at at least +9.

This way scrubs won't mash after blocking her regular slide because you might mb it.

zaf

professor
I think she is fine and I play against her a lot.
She doesn't suck in the footsies game when she has slide, wtf man lol. Thats such a good footsies tool.
If you get tired of being poked after your slide is blocked, then just slide into MB f3.
If people are air zoning you, like GL with air missile, then slide under it or block it and slide him as he falls.
You can also use the air dash to get in too.

When people are jumping on you, slide under them to just avoid being hit. Or MB a F3. If you keep getting hit if you are using her d2 then try something else.....

If you want to buff her, then you need to take something away. If you want her to have "better" footsies, then make it so that slide doesn't launch into combo.

She has a vortex, she can be played very patiently and just need to touch you once.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I think she is fine and I play against her a lot.
She doesn't suck in the footsies game when she has slide, wtf man lol. Thats such a good footsies tool.
If you get tired of being poked after your slide is blocked, then just slide into MB f3.
If people are air zoning you, like GL with air missile, then slide under it or block it and slide him as he falls.
You can also use the air dash to get in too.

When people are jumping on you, slide under them to just avoid being hit. Or MB a F3. If you keep getting hit if you are using her d2 then try something else.....

If you want to buff her, then you need to take something away. If you want her to have "better" footsies, then make it so that slide doesn't launch into combo.

She has a vortex, she can be played very patiently and just need to touch you once.
<3 couldn't say it any better myself. And that last sentence is my entire playstyle

zaf

professor
That doesn't work unless they're one of the couple characters with pokes slower than 7 frames. Sounds like she needs buffs afterall.
Not really. Just keep sliding and if people want to poke block it.

You can slide again after that btw instead of anything else

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I'm saying a mb f+3 does not beat most d+1 after a blocked side. She is -4 and it takes at least 5 frames for mb f+3 armor to be active. BUFFS PLZ.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Might as well ask them to make slide unblockable and full screen, her projectile an overhead that pops the oppenent up, all her strings and normals + and have priority over everything, require no meter for her reset, and hey, while we're at it, let her parry fully protect her body the entire duration of her 2nd life bar.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
I rage when every single move has more priority than the "broken" slide. It's so dumb. They give her this great move and everything beats it out. Also her anti air is trash to they should really make the parry so it works on jump ins. Either buff d2 or parry jump ins. Bitch needs something.