What's new

KevoDaMan VS Insuperable @ Flawless Victory

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
Unfortunately due to hardware failure we were unable to obtain any video captures of any of the matches that took place at FV. However we had multiple people walking around with cameras so we've decided to make due with what we have. Please forgive us for the moments when the game cannot be clearly seen, this footage was never intended to be seen in this fashion. But without further adieu, we bring you the much asked for Insuperable comeback!

Think the video would've worked better if the cameraman kept moving and keeping the camera static at least on the main screen.

Also, don't really know if the matchup is a bad one for Kabal, but I'm surprised Kevo didn't pick him vs Quan Chi.

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
Again, the camera man had no idea that this video would be used like this. The original plan was to have every match recorded via PVR, but broken hardware put a dent in that plan.

KevoDaMaN

The 6
Think the video would've worked better if the cameraman kept moving and keeping the camera static at least on the main screen.

Also, don't really know if the matchup is a bad one for Kabal, but I'm surprised Kevo didn't pick him vs Quan Chi.
In my oppion its in kabal favor but the asus tv wasnt like good to me so i played a char i feel better playing insup is def the best quan out hes crazy goood

KevoDaMaN

The 6
I was actually talking about when you faced me in XBL Mind Gamez tournament in the grand finals (;
Lol u still on that u beat me one time i reseted it and u beat me wow ur proud u beat me online its funny how u say u blow me up remember when u beg me to be in forever when i join stb its u was like damn i wish kevo was in forever he a beast u got ur win be proud embrace it keep losing to sub kid im done tlking to u see u offline

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Lol u still on that u beat me one time i reseted it and u beat me wow ur proud u beat me online its funny how u say u blow me up remember when u beg me to be in forever when i join stb its u was like damn i wish kevo was in forever he a beast u got ur win be proud embrace it keep losing to sub kid im done tlking to u see u offline
I mean, don't get me wrong your good, but you just gotta get to that next level lol. Like your good, but you just gotta practice a little more

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Goddamn Soup. You just look fucking bad ass while you play. And you reset your combos like a fucking champ. Love the AA F1 trance. Nailed it EVERY time! Let's all say it together. "Quan Chi takes 60% from an anti-air punch!"

And I think my favorite part was seeing how hype CD Jr got over cheering for his VSM Quan player.

KevoDaMaN

The 6
who said I'm not (besides SoapBoxFan, Ermacio, and OzzyGuitar). And something you did was you kept falling for the reset where he hits a jip after trances and does a slighty deayes b3 1+2. There you have to crouch block
Kid what are u tlking about the only thing i said was the guy is good clam down never played u before i just know hes good