What's new

Combo Video - Kenjutsu Kenshi Kenjutsu 0-1 Meter Combos By J360 (Post Patch)

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now

Hey Guys this is a quick video i put together for kenjutsu combos. Some can be increased by 1% if you start with s4 or f2 instead, however the purpose of this is to show what he can do off of his 9 frame s1 punisher. I threw in some b3 stuff at the end to show he can still get damage off of his low starter, even with added gravity. Some of these combos may seem hard but become very easy when you get used to all the timings. Some of these can probably be optimized even more so go at it.

**The last combo is possible for most of the cast to reproduce as long as they have a down poke that is 10 frames or faster.

If some of these have been done or are already known, then my bad, otherwise enjoy.

@Pig Of The Hut @Ashenar @Immortal

Last edited:

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....

Hey Guys this is a quick video i put together for kenjutsu combos. Some can be increased by 1% if you start with s4 or f2 instead, however the purpose of this is to show what he can do off of his 9 frame s1 punisher. I threw in some b3 stuff at the end to show he can still get damage off of his low starter, even with added gravity. Some of these combos may seem hard but become very easy when you get used to all the timings. Some of these can probably be optimized even more so go at it.

**The last combo is possible for most of the cast to reproduce as long as they have a down poke that is 10 frames or faster.

If some of these have been done or are already known, then my bad, otherwise enjoy.

@Pig Of The Hut @Ashenar
Pig lets welcome J360 to the actual week 1 players club sound good? @Pig Of The Hut @G4S J360

Immortal

Blind justice....
Firstly - pretty nice.

Thou to be perfectly honest most of this was already known. Nevertheless - good job.

Secondly - where the f.. is my tag? :)

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Firstly - pretty nice.

Thou to be perfectly honest most of this was already known. Nevertheless - good job.

Secondly - where the f.. is my tag? :)
Also were the njp after en db1 even possible before? if it was it was insanely hard lol

Immortal

Blind justice....
Also were the njp after en db1 even possible before? if it was it was insanely hard lol
It was possible, thou super hard and very inconsistent.

damage scaling after db1/1ex/4ex isn't getting applied correctly in the hotfix. these will be slightly lower later in a real patch. enjoy
Can you tell us how much % wise we're talking here about? 2-3%, more?

Derby

Noob
I can't seem to land the d1 -> 43 after the rs

EDIT: I just found out doing 111 after rs does more damage and is easier (at least for me)

Last edited:

Landonio

n00b
You can add multiple standing and/or crouching jabs to pretty much any of his corner combos to optimize damage btw. I usually do around 2-3, but I've landed 5+ before in the middle of a combo. Not viable to do more than 3 online though.

LedJedi

Noob
I love these combos but i'm a little n00bish still. Can anyone work up a move list for the combos so I can practice them?

I use Kenshi kenjitsu almost exclusively on XB1