What's new

Combo Video - Balanced KENSHI COMBOS DAY 1

axeman87

Noob
Thats not what he meant, not at all. Notation is/are the inputs. There is no point simply posting a vid of combos without the combo information like the inputs, damage, and other useful information. Without the notation you're basically just making a 'look at me' post.

Having said that, there is another thread for combos already so we dont need to double up and have every single person make a new post every time they find a combo.

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
Thats not what he meant, not at all. Notation is/are the inputs. There is no point simply posting a vid of combos without the combo information like the inputs, damage, and other useful information. Without the notation you're basically just making a 'look at me' post.

Having said that, there is another thread for combos already so we dont need to double up and have every single person make a new post every time they find a combo.
i think i'll need a lawyer......what do you think guys?

MrH

Noob
Strange question, I just started playing balanced Kenshi and I'm having an issue with 211 DB1, left to right it lands 100%, right to left it virtually never lands, I don't know what could be causing this, the inputs are correct it just will not land.

It's the same with F32 DB1. The Telekinetic Slice just won't come out properly right to left, such an odd thing to be happening.

Last edited:

VFELLHN

Noob

Notations and things like you said is for the lazy guys. You should know all the moves already, notations are basically spoon feeding.

stamatis

The damage is here,as usual at the left of the screen....

stamatis

My friend thinks all people who play fighting games are pompous and rude. I can't figure out how he came to that conclusion.
I don't know about all but in this thread the most of them are for sure!!!!

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
Video is fine.

The numbers are more clear than I thought they'd be from reading the comments

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
My friend thinks all people who play fighting games are pompous and rude. I can't figure out how he came to that conclusion.
You just have no idea how it feels to pick up a character later in game's life and having to dig through 60 pages of garbage to just find current combos. And then you realize that this time people in this section is even less considerable and they drop their tech into that same pile of waste.

That, and videos mask important elements of combos/tech just as (if not more) often as they help with understanding height/timing/whatever.

stamatis

You just have no idea how it feels to pick up a character later in game's life and having to dig through 60 pages of garbage to just find current combos. And then you realize that this time people in this section is even less considerable and they drop their tech into that same pile of waste.

That, and videos mask important elements of combos/tech just as (if not more) often as they help with understanding height/timing/whatever.
!