What's new

Karen Strassman, the voice behind Kitana and Mileena in MK9 also working on next game?

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
There's no reason for Mileena to not return. Not being major story character also doesn't mean said character won't be playable. So yeah. Anyways, I'm really waiting for some previews. It's actually funny considering that I normally don't care for most "yet to be released" games, but I just can't wait when it comes to MK stuff.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I pray Mileena returns I stayed faithful to that chick since MK2 she must return I would cry otherwise. (prolly gonna end up crying anyway)

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
i was sure that the next mk will be named MORTAL KOMBAT II because mortal kombat 2011 was withouth number 9 because it's was a reset of MK series, because of shit last version before 2011, so real MK started on 2011 and "goodman" will show than it can be better :)

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Come on, its Mortal Kombat X, MKX. That is what im going to call it.

And they probably have a minor role in the story compared to mk9, but I'm confident both sisters will be playable

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
I personally dont want Liu Kang or Kitana to return. Theyre boring as hell. If the whole game is quan and baraka ill die a happy man