What's new

KANO UNLEASHED!!!

xAnnunaki

tethysocean
Damage Scaling. It's like Kitana's fans, after each successful one the damage is reduced or scaled down. It looks like Kano's ex Knives may not scale at all. Good video and interesting combos to say the least.

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
ok i get it,yes my friends they do not scale,they are DEADLY KNIFES:bad:

Flagg

Noob
That corner Kano combo was brutal, was NOT expecting 51%!

Just started playing around with this brawler..

stamatis

kano is a beast,his only problem is that his combos are difficult,and without the super meter are low damage combos,someone has to hype him as a warrior,not as a spammer!!!!!!!!

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Nice. I've been using Kano for a day now and this I's a good reference. I have some double ball meterless Mid screen combos that look retarded too.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Nice. I've been using Kano for a day now and this I's a good reference. I have some double ball meterless Mid screen combos that look retarded too.

As a just-begun Kano, how is he?
Him and Nightwolf are like the only two guys I never once thought to try and pick up until lately, Idk why, but I find myself quite curious about the Aussie lately. The havoc you can cause off of throwing Knives alone is absurd.

Maybe.

stamatis

as i said kano's combos are difficult,you cannot combine his x rays to them,and these are the reasons his in not as popular as other tiers(sub-zero,kitana,cage,cyrax.....)i hope this video help him out!!!!!!

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
I've been reeking havoc all across the land to be honest. His block strings are good and his Meta game is OK. I just seem to always have meter with him

stamatis

correct!

low damage combos gain you meter all the time!!!!!

stamatis

i believe that nightwolf is a better tier than kano but also it is about the player who uses them,but as we said before kano is a beast!!!!!