What's new

General/Other - Kano Kano Leaked(?) in German magazine for Mortal Kombat X

I was hype for 30 seconds when I first saw but after taking a longer look I really hope this is fake. He just looks so generic and boring and I really hope they revamp him in a different way than what I'm seeing here.
im thinking the same, but im sure Kanos personality will make up for it :)

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Not really a surprise he's in. Kano is one of few who didn't die in MK9, and the leader of an entire clan, so no shock here.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
View attachment 8943 View attachment 8944
It appears that Kano that leaked in a recent German magazine - either thator Germany just got first dibs to the party. This is pretty unexpected considering we weren't anticipating any more characters until GamesCom. However, this does leave the question, will we get another newcharacter at GamesCom or will be see Kano gameplay?

Edited/promoted by STORMS
source/credit:
https://twitter.com/westkoastkilla/status/495986631107571712

Credit to: @AK Trepound380
Gamescon reveal revealed early?
NRS has no choice but to make him OP lol. Watch him get the Aquaman treatment
dont you mean the MMH, Zod and batgirl treatment? lol

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I JUST SCREAMED IN MY ROOM SOOO LOUD OMFG!!!!! I WAS POSITIVE HE WOULDN'T RETURN! DO YOU SEE MY AVATAR? DO YOU SEE IT!!??!

I seriously was so into Kano in MK9 I literally dropped the game when he became butthole tier directly after I got 4th at CEO2011.

I'm so hyped for him but I have to contain myself this time. If he's not amazing I'll be staying the hell away from him and enjoy playing different characters.

Character loyalty is cool and all, but too much of it is foolish.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
The magazine is Gamepro Germany. The first picture is Kano throwing his knife/blade. They also mention a jungle stage in the article.

This is all according to a user on MKO named MKKosh.

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
View attachment 8943 View attachment 8944
It appears that Kano that leaked in a recent German magazine - either thator Germany just got first dibs to the party. This is pretty unexpected considering we weren't anticipating any more characters until GamesCom. However, this does leave the question, will we get another newcharacter at GamesCom or will be see Kano gameplay?

Edited/promoted by STORMS
source/credit:
https://twitter.com/westkoastkilla/status/495986631107571712

Credit to: @AK Trepound380
He looked better in MK9, ha ha! If this is legit, I hope he fights better, at least.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
dont you mean the MMH, Zod and batgirl treatment? lol
No. Aquaman was considered a bullshit hero, then IGAU happened and he made everyone respect him.

Kano is considered a bullshit character, NRS is more than aware of that, so they have no choice but to make people respect him. Think of it as NRS for apologizing for the fuckup in MK9.

Aquaman treatment.