What's new

Guide - Cutthroat Kano Hype Train Video by Pig of the Hut & Machinima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Did the youtube video got taken down? I can't find it in pig's channel or anywhere else except facebook.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
@Derptile which is worse? The original Liu Kang idiocy, or this current Kano idiocy?
At least the current Kano downplaying mostly consists of Cutthroat band-wagoners and well known forum idiots, meanwhile real players like Gametime, Noobe, Coach Steve, and 80% of the Kano forum accept he's top 10 or 5.

For Liu Kang it literally took them several months to maybe accept their character wasn't low tier and even then maybe like 5 people accepted the fact he was broke AF.

Last edited:

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
At least the current Kano downplaying mostly consists of Cutthroat band-wagoners and well known forum idiots, meanwhile real players like Gametime, Noobe, Coach Steve, and 80% of the Kano forum accept he's top 10.

For Liu Kang it literally took them several months to maybe accept their character wasn't low tier and even then maybe like 5 people accepted the fact he was broke AF.
Hey you never answered my question:

This is the frame data I got after testing EX Buff:

[+15] 4 = +15
[+14] B121 = +12 (Could jail F2, but not 2)
[+9] B31 = +9/10 (Can jail D1)
[+9] B12 = +9 (Can jail D1)
[+3] B3 = +7/8 (Can jail D4/D3)
[+3] F21 = +6 (Can tie 2 with flip kick)
[+3] 112 = +5 (Can tie F2 with flip kick)
[+2] 32 = +5 (Can tie F2 with flip kick)
[+3] F2 = +3 (Can tie 3 with flip kick)
B1 = +2 (Can tie D1 with flip kick

I noticed a few differences in the video and just want to confirm which party is right.
Can you double check the numbers or tell me what I did wrong to test them? The way I tested the frame data for EX Buff is how I've always tested it, so if something is wrong I'd like to know why. Video data on left, mine on right with what I did to check it.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Hey you never answered my question:

Can you double check the numbers or tell me what I did wrong to test them? The way I tested the frame data for EX Buff is how I've always tested it, so if something is wrong I'd like to know why. Video data on left, mine on right with what I did to check it.
Eh you're probably right. Those numbers have been floating around the Kano forums since September and no one has really thought to double check them since people only really care about the frames for B13, B12, and B121.

Weird though that it's possible to do a jump in from only being +12 though.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
@RM Cossner the fuck is your problem? Why are you that infatuated with this user to make you stalk them on FB then post personal shit on here?
- Continuously shitposting wrong and misleading information.
- Lies about his tournament placements and "40-100 man locals".
- FB posts telling ppl outside the community he's a top player.
- Steals artwork from other people, changes the colors and says he made it.
- Lies about being another user because of the reputation his original account got.

My problem is delusional people that drag the quality of TYM's info to the ground.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
- Continuously shitposting wrong and misleading information.
- Lies about his tournament placements and "40-100 man locals".
- FB posts telling ppl outside the community he's a top player.
- Steals artwork from other people, changes the colors and says he made it.
- Lies about being another user because of the reputation his original account got.

My problem is delusional people that drag the quality of TYM's info to the ground.
this is a perfect example of people who drag TYM's good name down. you bash other members constantly, without warrent, obviously because you don't know who i am daniel and you have no clue where i come from. obviously you misunderstand my perspective when i write, and what im about. you drag on fueds and hold grudges. last night you showed how far you take it. that was nothing short of stalking. and somehow you actually found a familys FB page.

Just because you dissagree with my opinion does not mean yours is golden and everyone else is wrong. so i think differently than you, i think some characters are at a different place in the roster than you do, so im a shit poster. thats what im talking about. what makes your opinion better than anyone's?

from my perspective everything you say is misleading and incorrect. at least on matters about me. ast least i have a foundation to stand on.

every thing you stated in red is incorrect.

please take your weird obsession with me and move it on to the next unsuspecting victim!

@Tim Static @Alien Substance

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
this is a perfect example of people who drag TYM's good name down. you bash other members constantly, without warrent, obviously because you don't know who i am daniel and you have no clue where i come from. obviously you misunderstand my perspective when i write, and what im about. you drag on fueds and hold grudges. last night you showed how far you take it. that was nothing short of stalking. and somehow you actually found a familys FB page.

Just because you dissagree with my opinion does not mean yours is golden and everyone else is wrong. so i think differently than you, i think some characters are at a different place in the roster than you do, so im a shit poster. thats what im talking about. what makes your opinion better than anyone's?

from my perspective everything you say is misleading and incorrect. at least on matters about me. ast least i have a foundation to stand on.

every thing you stated in red is incorrect.

please take your weird obsession with me and move it on to the next unsuspecting victim!

@Tim Static @Alien Substance
Wow you keep lying like if we were all idiots lol. So weird that you and your brother look exactly the same and use the same fb account. You didn't take into account that the fb people are actually my buddies. I'm not gonna drag it here because I know what's gonna happen. I'm just gonna ask this: @Tim Static if I block access to my profile, then change my name and pretend to be someone else, would that be the same as having a hidey or not?

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Wow you keep lying like if we were all idiots lol. So weird that you and your brother look exactly the same and use the same fb account. You didn't take into account that the fb people are actually my buddies. I'm not gonna drag it here because I know what's gonna happen. I'm just gonna ask this: @Tim Static if I block access to my profile, then change my name and pretend to be someone else, would that be the same as having a hidey or not?
WOW are you some special type of psycho? last night you took it over the line , how about you move this to a PM and off the public forums. if you have something to say about me say it to me only, and quit making this a Web wide TYM thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.