What's new

General/Other - Kano Kano General Discussion Thread

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Missed the "with cyber" part. My apologies. Havent slept in 2 days.
I bet. I didn't see any of your matches so I can't wait to watch.
I played some matches against @Alright RyRy the other day against his Liu Kang with CT Kano. It should be uploaded soon. Also I'll be playing RM Firewall on Thursday at a local here. I know he plays GM sub so I'll try out CT Kano. Cyber Kano goes 5-5 against GM sub imo
Can't wait to watch this too. More CT footage the Better

kobrafan79

R.I.P Kobra 2004-2015 we hardly knew ye.
I still feel like we need one person who is a cutthroat god to really show what that variation is capable of.

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
KIT pools- http://www.twitch.tv/nycfurby/v/35817587

31:00 marks my match with Rambro (Cybernetic v. Sun/War God)
4:18:50 KH Royale vs. Noble Jupiter (Cybernetic v. Wrestler)
4:43:00 Coach Steve vs. Blind Ducky (Cybernetic v. Swam Queen)

There may be more Kano matches in these pools, the matches above are just the ones I remembered seeing and could find during a quick scan through the archive.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
KIT pools- http://www.twitch.tv/nycfurby/v/35817587

31:00 marks my match with Rambro (Cybernetic v. Sun/War God)
4:18:50 KH Royale vs. Noble Jupiter (Cybernetic v. Wrestler)
4:43:00 Coach Steve vs. Blind Ducky (Cybernetic v. Swam Queen)

There may be more Kano matches in these pools, the matches above are just the ones I remembered seeing and could find during a quick scan through the archive.
Your a god

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
You guys must have forgotten the Cutthroat god that is Jupe! As for Cybers at KiT Coach Steve was my first match and he beat my Cyber with Kotal before I switched and he beat me again lol. I tried bringing out Cyber in my next match as well but the entire set I got bodied by controller issues so I couldn't even do anything :( Got some good casuals in though, Majin and I had an awesome set in the Cyber mirror :D

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
You guys must have forgotten the Cutthroat god that is Jupe! As for Cybers at KiT Coach Steve was my first match and he beat my Cyber with Kotal before I switched and he beat me again lol. I tried bringing out Cyber in my next match as well but the entire set I got bodied by controller issues so I couldn't even do anything :( Got some good casuals in though, Majin and I had an awesome set in the Cyber mirror :D
Yeah, that sucks about your converter issues in tourney dude. I have nothing but sympathy, seeing as I had the Brook Converter scare just a day prior to leaving for KIT.
I really enjoyed our Cybernetic mirror set. 5-5 match up, right? Heh :D

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
It seems I'll be getting a ps4 soonish, so if any EU ps4 players wanna play some Kano mirrors, let me know. Also, fuck NRS.
> Says "fuck NRS"
> Provides full monetary support of what just happened

Didn't mean to derail this, but please, pick one :p

Jupe

Noob
> Says "fuck NRS"
> Provides full monetary support of what just happened

Didn't mean to derail this, but please, pick one :p
Yeah I'm still thinking if I'll buy a console or not. If i wasn't already registered for 2 tournaments taking place in march and bought flight tickets, the decision to drop the game would be super easy, but the upcoming events makes this difficult.

Gofer_MK_

Banned
Yeah I'm still thinking if I'll buy a console or not. If i wasn't already registered for 2 tournaments taking place in march and bought flight tickets, the decision to drop the game would be super easy, but the upcoming events makes this difficult.
You want to drop MKX? Why? :(

Gofer_MK_

Banned
These are some matches from the beta. This was immediately after I got off of work so I dropped some combos (especially in the scorp match) any I should have more footage in a few days and ill use commando as well.

Wait a sec. You did a F212 F212 112 etc. without a RC between F212 and 112? Why I can't do that?xD