What's new

Kandehbar's Box Art Shop

kandehbar

The Gryphon
Welcome to my box art shop where I make box art for Any one.

When requesting box art the following should be In your post

Your Email
Specific render - style
Type of Stick (TE, Hitbox, Hori , custom) and Stick details (#of buttons or if you have a templete thats even better)
Include dimensions in this format
Length :
Width:
Height:

And lastly a heart warming comment

The art will include your handle in it and you will need to specify if you want your name to be either blatant or subtle.

You will recieve a Jpeg. And a TIFF file.
TIFF files are the highest in printing quality

LEEEEEETTTTTTTTTS GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Example of my work: http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?11095-LOOK-AT-IT-Custom-Gouken-Hitbox-Art

lazybird123

Purple Belt in BJJ, White Belt in MK
If you want to wait to make mine, one of the forum members has offered to send me the Hitbox specs.
I'd like the background white with Raiden (evil one preferably) and whatever Liu-Kang picture you were recommending. You can include Sektor if you find space, but it seems to me just the two will be fine.

As far as my name, blatant would be good, incase someone steals my Hitbox, everyone will know its mine :D

kandehbar

The Gryphon
If you want to wait to make mine, one of the forum members has offered to send me the Hitbox specs.
I'd like the background white with Raiden (evil one preferably) and whatever Liu-Kang picture you were recommending. You can include Sektor if you find space, but it seems to me just the two will be fine.

As far as my name, blatant would be good, incase someone steals my Hitbox, everyone will know its mine :D
Showcase of Lazybird's Hit Box Art